Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Linda made some off the cuff "kinky" remark this AM about making her men wear uniforms, and than said "I will probably get in trouble for saying that". Jill Nicolini got a big laugh out of the comment.

• 4 months later...

May 11, 2007 this thread was started and with the above post.

I don't know about you, but I still see Linda Church Monday thru Friday. Has the Daily News ever printed a retraction?

May 11, 2007 this thread was started and with the above post.

I don't know about you, but I still see Linda Church Monday thru Friday. Has the Daily News ever printed a retraction?

None needed. Management ended up wanting Cioffi out in the end after Linda's contract snafu. She wanted to leave. They said "We still want your cleavage. Stay for weekends, we'll ditch Cioffi." All was OK, before they changed their minds and reworked her contract. Management still pushed Cioffi out the door and got the short end of the stick. Knowles comes in and takes over weekends.

*WHEW!*

Betty Ellen Berlamino, vice president/station manager for WPIX-TV (WB11), New York, has been named vice president/general manager of the station. The appointment, effective immediately, was announced today by Michael Eigner, Tribune Television president.

"Betty Ellen is a natural leader with more than 12 years of major market broadcast experience," said Eigner. "She brings a strong sales background, team approach and a proven ...

Betty Ellen Berlamino, vice president/station manager for WPIX-TV (WB11), New York, has been named vice president/general manager of the station. The appointment, effective immediately, was announced today by Michael Eigner, Tribune Television president.

"Betty Ellen is a natural leader with more than 12 years of major market broadcast experience," said Eigner. "She brings a strong sales background, team approach and a proven ...

yeah but that won't do it. It's all just mixing within the company. They may not be done. Or they may. Blah that company sucks.

Archived