Linda Church moving to weekends

cbs2idiots

I am glad to hear that Linda is staying on in the morning.I watched this morning and she looked great. She adds a special flair to the weather. I wonder who will fill the open time slot ?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda was not on this morning, rumor has it she was seen in the Hamptons on the beach this weekend. I really hope thet Kiran Chetry's husband Chris Knowles, this morning's fill in is not the permanant replacement when Linda goes to shortened hours. Now, Kiran wouldn't be bad but not the husband.

Look - bottom line, Linda Church is stuck in the 80's with her look. She's not pretty to look at and when you come down to it, she's just not that good. It's time for WPIX to cut the cord and move on already,... oye!

The problem is Linda is nearing 50 and is competing with women in their 30's. She tries to dress sexy and provocativly like Jill, but we are dealing with a different appeal. Linda hasn't been in Playboy yet.

Hey Jill is hot and she knows it. And that's alright. But it's time for Linda to stepdown and let go. Your youth has passed you by (and passed by several years ago). No shame in that, that's the circle of life. But don't try and hottie yourself up, to try and compete with the younger lions in the pride. You'll only end up looking like a fool, or kind of what you like now - a joke.

If you want a looker for AM weather try Elita Loresca at WSVN Channel 7 in Miami. If you like big chest fake or not. She would be the one.

Her contract is running out and she has been seen in Philly. Take her from them New York.

http://www.wsvn.com

Archived