FOX News at 7 on My13

SFTV

So it appears that from 4:30 am until 11:35 pm Monday-Friday, every station has a newscast on. Talk about not getting enough news.

with a 30 minute break from 10:30am-11am and 7:30pm-8pm lol

Starting Sept 10 looks like KTTV is starting a 7pm newscast on it's sister station KCOP. This will be interesting since it LA's only newscast at 7pm

Technically NBC 4 has had a 7pm newscast for awhile now on their sub channel digital 4.2 ( Time Warner Cable Ch. 225) anchored by Colleen Williams. It was an hour long, but recently after the Olympics were over, they made it a 30min newscast. But it's nice to see another choice for 7pm news.

Why doesn't someone create a 24 hour news channel. We can put it on cable too and we can save money because we can have low production costs. We'll call it something like the Cable News Network or CNN because it is easy to remember. Gee, isn't this a good idea?!

Hey and maybe if we want a hyper local news and lifestyle channel on a broadcast network digital sub, someone should create a channel that is 24 hours. Since 24 is all day maybe call it...Nonstop? I don't know. I'm just spit-balling here.

is 4.2 California Nonstop? If so, that might end when Nonstop becomes a nationally syndicated network.

Yep as always, you are correct . Nonstop news LA ended last week To bad, it was a great newscast with a lot of In depth reporting/ behind the scene.

Here is the official response I received from NBC4: I'm sorry to report the show was canceled but rest assured the team that

produced that newscast has been folded back into our news broadcasts at

5 and 6 p.m.   Thanks for watching ... Jack Noyes

So again congrats to FOX NEWS at 7pm on being the only English speaking local news a 7pm. Now just get a new newset. That set is the oldest sets in LA.

Yep as always, you are correct . Nonstop news LA ended last week To bad, it was a great newscast with a lot of In depth reporting/ behind the scene.

Here is the official response I received from NBC4: I'm sorry to report the show was canceled but rest assured the team that

produced that newscast has been folded back into our news broadcasts at

5 and 6 p.m. Thanks for watching ... Jack Noyes

So again congrats to FOX NEWS at 7pm on being the only English speaking local news a 7pm. Now just get a new newset. That set is the oldest sets in LA.

Hey at least they are doing their job and reporting the the newscast was discontinued. They could have just told you.

When NBC Nonstop, tentative name, launches, do you think Brian Williams, Lester Holt, or some other anchor host a lifestyle and news lite program at say 4 or 7?

Archived