Gari's NBC Collection gets another update

Alain

While browsing Gari's website, I took notice they updated the video section to include a few new clips for This is Home and NBC Collection..

One of those clips has an update to NBC Collection that sounds like a blend of NG4 and Groove Addicts' (Grooveworx) KNBC Package that a few O&Os are using

Here's the clip:

http://bcove.me/d1gozfyx

While browsing Gari's website, I took notice they updated the video section to include a few new clips for This is Home and NBC Collection..

One of those clips has an update to NBC Collection that sounds like a blend of NG4 and Groove Addicts' (Grooveworx) KNBC Package that a few O&Os are using

Here's the clip:

I don't recall this ever being settled, but Gari did WTVJ's new package?

They also updated the Eyewitness News reel, using the new KABC cues.

Here's the clip:

Did Gari and Groove have a baby?

Those New ABC Collection tracks are interesting...

Gari got a bunch of that video from YouTube as well...(made a chuckle)

I don't recall this ever being settled, but Gari did WTVJ's new package?

They also updated the Eyewitness News reel, using the new KABC cues.

As far as I know, no. I've talked to the CSD. The only thing he tells me is that it's custom and exclusive to WTVJ. It's likely not Gari, I think it'd been figured out by now.

Did Gari and Groove have a baby?

Those New ABC Collection tracks are interesting...

Gari got a bunch of that video from YouTube as well...(made a chuckle)

LOL The "NBC Look F - Hot" video is my Look F Montage! Haha...

I have a thought (and it's a hunch): Those facilities that NBC Universal have been working on are expected to be moved into, well, relatively soon (either late summer/early fall at earliest right?) Given the resemblance to LA Groove this new "Look F" theme has, would it be plausible to assume that this is the music that KNBC would use to launch news broadcasts at the new newsroom/studio? I would consider it at least a somewhat reasonable hunch.

I have a thought (and it's a hunch): Those facilities that NBC Universal have been working on are expected to be moved into, well, relatively soon (either late summer/early fall at earliest right?) Given the resemblance to LA Groove this new "Look F" theme has, would it be plausible to assume that this is the music that KNBC would use to launch news broadcasts at the new newsroom/studio? I would consider it at least a somewhat reasonable hunch.

Would we consider this NBC News Collection New Gen 5 or NBC News Collection Look F or none of the above?

Why would KNBC commission a minor variation on their '07 music to replace it? Because, really, that's what this is.

Yeah, this is really a lateral change. There's nothing groundbreaking about it that would make a change necessary.

Archived