Arnold Diaz Joins WPIX

knn3144

According to jerry barmash, the weekend evening broadcast on WPIX will move to 5pm. Interesting move. I guess they decided they'd do better since they really have no competition then and knows that they wouldn't do better than any other station at 6pm. I'm assuming it's still a half hour. This will happen on April 5th. There were no other changes.

They need to get rid of Mr.G & get a real Meteorologist (Preferably Craig Allen) and things will be on the right track. In fact the other night when Craig was in for Mr.G, Tamsen made a remark "so glad you're here tonight", Mr.G makes her feel uncomfortable and comes off as a creepy dinosaur. He needs to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

what's the name of his reports? Shame on You seemed to be a registered trademark of WCBS-TV, and not sure if they would snatch Fox 5's Shame, Shame, Shame so quickly, you know.

They just went by the regular "PIX11 Investigates" branding that they use for Howard and Mary. I wouldn't be surprised to see the world "shame" with some other word put together to make his reports unique, like how they use "mary murphy mystery" and "help me howard".

what's the name of his reports? Shame on You seemed to be a registered trademark of WCBS-TV, and not sure if they would snatch Fox 5's Shame, Shame, Shame so quickly, you know.

Shame on You is still a trademark registered to CBS, acording to the US Patent and Trademark Office.

I live in Texas, but I've gotten WNYW ever since I was little on DirecTV. I remember FOX5's 'Shame, Shame, Shame' fondly. Somehow, PIX should bring the name back in some form.

Noo! You live in Texas? Really!? I'd never have guessed.

Archived