WTHR New Set On The Way

NewsMaster

Considering their last two sets were built by Devlin, I wouldn't be surprised if WTHR uses them again for this job too.

Their last set sucked. Not as good as the other Devlin sets.

It also could be an FX group set like their Sister Station in Columbus, Just saying and throwing it out there.

I hope not. Not a big fan of their sets. Devlin rocks, as far as I'm concerned.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It all depends on how much cash you have. Thr is loaded. They get what they want.

Still no debut.

True, but BNS in Columbus get carte blanche first, than THR follows suite. 1.1.2015 in Indy going to be something. WRTV 6 hopefully will move up in the ratings. WISH-TV going to have to be very news heavy, a new model is born. WTHR will stay the same, and CBS4/FOX59 can make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes they are. They originally were targeting an October debut. For what it's worth, it might be in the next week or so. Large advertisements were being hung up this week at a mall in Indy that feature their updated logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived