Cox duopoly in Jacksonville to change calls

Samantha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trucks have been updated.

The banner of the website has also been updated, featuring these blue and yellow graphics.

UPDATE: Just saw a teaser for the 10:00 news on WFOX. If I can tell my themes right, they will be using The Edge by Gari.

Gari has historically recycled themes throughout packages. While I can't exactly pinpoint it as of this moment, all it takes is to change the note signature to the theme and it's considered part of the package.

I'm not sure on the L3 typeface, but I'm fairly sure the Ohio State scoreboard sample is Klavika, which is what CBS Sports currently uses.

And what ESPN used to use - which is why CBS Sports uses it. Everybody loves to ape ESPN!

You know, I might be in the minority, but, I love the look. I also loved Tennika (Smith) Hughes when she was at WSOC. The logos are - - - awkward...But, I would love to see this package come to Charlotte. It really reminds me of the Scripps package, but a bit better, less - I guess less "Cartoony".

Archived