KAKE Land new gfx ...

susquvalleywgal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good package but why is KAKE getting this package when they're being sold off anyway?

KAKE is still a Gray station for the time being, so why not give them a new package before they're sold off? Besides, who knows if Lockwood will be able or will bother investing anything into KAKE. Best to get all the nice stuff while you can.

WKYT is supposed to get a new Gray graphic package and this isn't bad for Gray.

Mmm I like cake. As someone beat me to it.

They probably had cake to celebrate these new graphics.

I can't wait until they have a picture of cake on KAKE News in a report about cake.

I don't want to throw a huge debate, but they're both different owners.

We know. People are just having fun on this thread with call signs and nothing more. If KOB ever got a sister station named KORN, the jokes would never end.

Still waiting on the day a TV station decides to use KROP as their call letters (there's already an AM radio station that does).

We know. People are just having fun on this thread with call signs and nothing more. If KOB ever got a sister station named KORN, the jokes would never end.

Still waiting on the day a TV station decides to use KROP as their call letters (there's already an AM radio station that does).

Not to mention the fact that KARE cares to join us.

Whoever decided that Impact was a good font choice needs to get a WHAM upside their monitor (sorry, couldn't resist), cause that's probably the only part that falls flat in my opinion. For the market level this is intended for, it's good.

Whoever decided that Impact was a good font choice needs to get a WHAM upside their monitor (sorry, couldn't resist), cause that's probably the only part that falls flat in my opinion. For the market level this is intended for, it's good.

Hahahaha! What a very good pun. Hope you liked mines with KARE.

Archived