Fox News Channel New set ...

susquvalleywgal

• 2 weeks later...

It has a sundial in the center?

Is it lit by LED's?

Can't wait for Brett and Megyn to dance about just like Fred and Ginger used to.....

In fact,

I just happen to have EXCLUSIVE video of the Rodger Ailes FOX News Dancers rehearsing before the big elex night...

Enjoy Men....Burly Men...Busby Berekley Men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=CNW-AzZdBRU;t=61

• 2 weeks later...
FOX dropped some serious coin on this set, I like it better than the Deck!

All the elements of this set are really impressive so I'm intrigued to see how the elements are utilized on both election night and then after, particularly on which shows move into that set. What makes the Deck so great is how well all elements are utilized by Shep and particularly so in the course of breaking news.

Will be interesting to see what shows move into the new set. The studio is closed now under around inauguration day as they adjust the set for daily usage.

There was an article on NewscastStudio that said they haven't decided on what to do with it post election as they've been preoccupied with their coverage. I imagine the flagship shows will come from the studio.

NewscastStudio also mentioned that they're planning on adding a glass elevator for the second level. I wonder if there currently is elevator access to the second level.

Having trouble editing my post again but this is a separate space from two story Fox Business Studio G that was built on a setback of their building. I thought that this was that studio and isn't studio g empty or getting remodeled as well?

Edit: This was a Fox Business studio, dubbed Studio F, but then was turned into a FedEx Office.

Having trouble editing my post again but this is a separate space from two story Fox Business Studio G that was built on a setback of their building. I thought that this was that studio and isn't studio g empty or getting remodeled as well?

Edit: This was a Fox Business studio, dubbed Studio F, but then was turned into a FedEx Office.

This studio is new and was built underneath the FOX Business studio that was added on. The space was originally supposed to be a FOX Business studio (if you look on Streetview, there's a bunch of signage saying "FOX Business Expanding in 2015" but during the last pass in May and September of this year the studio was still being built and the FBN signage is gone.

The studio used to be a Charles Schwab office.

This studio is new and was built underneath the FOX Business studio that was added on. The space was originally supposed to be a FOX Business studio (if you look on Streetview, there's a bunch of signage saying "FOX Business Expanding in 2015" but during the last pass in May and September of this year the studio was still being built and the FBN signage is gone.

The studio used to be a Charles Schwab office.

Who did Rodger Ailes have to sleep with to get those building permits??

• 2 weeks later...
Will be interesting to see what shows move into the new set. The studio is closed now under around inauguration day as they adjust the set for daily usage.

There was an article on NewscastStudio that said they haven't decided on what to do with it post election as they've been preoccupied with their coverage. I imagine the flagship shows will come from the studio.

NewscastStudio also mentioned that they're planning on adding a glass elevator for the second level. I wonder if there currently is elevator access to the second level.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any shows from the new set. If I had to guess, I'd say America's Newsroom, Happening Now, Real Story, The Five, and Kelly File will probably originate from there. I don't think the studio is "warm" enough for Outnumbered or Fox&Friends.

• 2 months later...

First show in the new studio? The First 100 Days

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/martha-maccallums-first-100-days-is-first-show-in-fncs-studio-f/318452

Frankly, I'm surprised if that's the only show coming out of there, especially since it's a temporary show for now. Would have expected at least another one.

Archived