New KTTV Music

FiveNews

KTTV has started using new music to open and close their shows. Doesn't sound like production music, but it doesn't sound like the O&O package that I believe WOFL and WTVT use. Anyone else heard this theme?

Still waiting on that “new set” debut

Bob DeCastro posted last week on his Instagram Snap that they were doing rehearsals on the new set before the noon newscast.

It's a cut from Beyond - KDFW uses it as an open, WAGA uses it as a traffic bed. I guess KTTV has become the latest to switch...

My favorite cut of Beyond by the way, so far. Upbeat and groovy and something to dance on.

So that covers the 5 and 10 PM newscasts, and GDLA still uses the Gari package... has anybody seen if the noon newscast has switched to Beyond yet? I am providing the NMSA with some new information as a follow-up to the info I provided them last night.

So that covers the 5 and 10 PM newscasts, and GDLA still uses the Gari package... has anybody seen if the noon newscast has switched to Beyond yet? I am providing the NMSA with some new information as a follow-up to the info I provided them last night.

Good Day By Gari has been their package for the longest. KMSP still has a package that they use as well. the one that has been using the FOX O&O Package the longest is WNYW.

Archived