NBCCHICAGO.COM?

NBC 5 Chicago

Looks like WMAQ will be the first to roll out a new O&O website coming here soon.

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/news/17567505/detail.html

http://www.lostremote.com/2008/10/07/nbc-oo-set-to-launch-new-site/

Looks interesting. Wonder when they will debute it. If it will be when they get the new graphics. Also it will be wierd for them to say nbcchicago.com instead of nbc5.com!

Thoughts?

As i and a certain somebody said a couple months ago on here' date=' This is the new branding for the O&Os. I wouldnt be suprised if we see NBC Chigaco News anytime soon[/quote']

They aren't changing any branding anytime soon so screw off with that.

As i and a certain somebody said a couple months ago on here' date=' This is the new branding for the O&Os. I wouldnt be suprised if we see NBC Chigaco News anytime soon[/quote']

That was Dylan Oakes who also said the new O&O graphics were coming one day when they didn't put up the time/temp bug.

Hmm, nice job NBC in ripping off Cover Flow for your top story interface thing.

More proof that Mac OS X is the superior operating system...

That, or the site designers all use Macs. I'd think that Macs would have very high penetration in the graphic design industries.

• 2 weeks later...
"Locals Only"?

Doesn't sound to inviting to me

Yeah they need to take that out, and I'm not really that excited about the whole idea that much neither, it again just like FOX O&Os, takes out the "uniqueness" (for lack of a better word) of every station and adds a mandate that everyone has to follow so the station's originality is not there anymore...

Archived