WNBC Holiday Song

nynewsjunkie

I am glad that 4NY still posted the sing along on their cruddy website. I noticed that some key personalities were absent from this shoot. Sue Simmons, Janice Huff, Darlene Rodriguez, Bruce Beck, David Ushery, John Marshall.. They were all absent. I wonder if that means something deeper than just missing the shoot?

This is probably one of the worst sing-along's that I have seen them do. Probably all of the turmoil around NBC leaves them wondering if they will be involved next year.

I noticed that some key personalities were absent from this shoot. Sue Simmons, Janice Huff, Darlene Rodriguez, Bruce Beck, David Ushery, John Marshall.. They were all absent. I wonder if that means something deeper than just missing the shoot?

Maybe they were doing something? You know, doing actual work instead of wasting a hour or so taping a sing-a-long?

Maybe they were doing something? You know, doing actual work instead of wasting a hour or so taping a sing-a-long?

Perhaps. Not as many people to fill all the jobs. lol

BTW, I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I was watching NBC NN a few nights ago and about ten-till-seven, Ushery was doing the NY NN tease. He pops up on screen, is looking off camera, clears his throat, and reads the script.

Didn't miss a beat or even acknowledged he cleared his throat to the audience. Maybe he didn't know but it gave me a nice chuckle.

David, gotta stop drinking the fountain soda before airtime.

GM Tom O'Brien was there, but not Vickie Burns. If the GM was there, then why couldn't everybody waste an hour in a sing-a-long?

They also probably just did not want to do it... I really don't think they are obligated to do these sing-alongs...

Archived