WABC anchor fill-in's

nynewslover

I guess everyone is getting their last minute vaction times in before the start of the new TV season, :) This is the time of year when many anchors and reporters are away.

It seems that Lee was off once again this week, Lee has been taking quite some time off lately. Bill from my understanding may be returning either next week or probably on August 30th, since his vacations are usually two weeks long.

It seems that Lee was off once again this week, Lee has been taking quite some time off lately. Bill from my understanding may be returning either next week or probably on August 30th, since his vacations are usually two weeks long.

Just got a tweet from Lee that he'll be back on the news starting at 5 pm tonight. I hope he didn't get too much sun this vacation (see my earlier thread)!

So he's back on the 5PM who is out now Sade?

It looks AWFUL. And those dyed-blond streaks on the sides don't help at all.....

Lee must be lurking here (I know for a fact he does read this board sometimes). His hair was much better yesterday, back to his usual style with the part and uniform length.

God help me, I'm turning into a SuitSnob for men's hair!

Archived