Contact fox 5 to hire Cindy Hsu

jayRos

I thought Lucy Noland decided to stay at Fox5 after all....

No, Daily News reports that WNYW is still looking for a person to fill that spot. WNYW commented that they had a lot of options to choose from. I bet they're are going to hire someone from outside the market, like they've been doing. And what is with WNYW news at 11:30am? Why won't they just put it at 12pm to compete with WABC and WCBS? IMO they should canel it all together, not much viewers registers in the ratings meter anyways for that newscast.

No, Daily News reports that WNYW is still looking for a person to fill that spot. WNYW commented that they had a lot of options to choose from.

Steve Bartelstein is available... ;D

No, Daily News reports that WNYW is still looking for a person to fill that spot. WNYW commented that they had a lot of options to choose from.

Steve Bartelstein is available... ;D

hahaha, something tells me he might end up at channel 2

I wouldn't want someone like Steve Bartlestein next to Kate Sullivan... she's too good to have to worry about his problems on her newscast too.

they'd be an awful pairing even if he did show up on time, how about Steve Bartelstein and Shon Gables?!?! haha never gonna happen

Kate Sullivan is just so boring. I can't see her being a true fit in NYC. It's hard for someone to come from a small town market like Little Rock to the big city.

Agreed. Surprisingly, it was Dunn's decision to bring her over. We can't blame Friend for that.

Kate Sullivan is just so boring. I can't see her being a true fit in NYC. It's hard for someone to come from a small town market like Little Rock to the big city.

I like Kate. I was very critical of the move from Little Rock to NYC at first... but I've really begun to like her. It took her little time to pick up pronunciations, and she is strong at reading the news. At 5 o'clock in the morning, she is making less mistakes than any of WCBS's previous anchors in that slot (Maurice, Shon, Mario, Jim). She's proven herself in my opinion. Yes she can be a bit boring at times, but that's better than her trying desperately to be funny like Dave Price or John Elliott.

Archived