CBS Early Show Changes

cbs2worksforyou

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do anyone have anymore updates on the street level studio at the CBS Broadcast Center. And how are they going to do the weekend show. Are they going to d the conversational round table thing or be alittle more light and have cooking and more.

Just caught the end of a promo aired during TPIR. It was just a shot of the wall outside the CBS Broadcast Center where the new This Morning studio is being built, no announcer or music.

I cling to the hope that the new CBS This Morning brings back the main theme from Oklahoma, which it used throughout the Zahn-Smith era...

No offense, if they brought back that theme, it's back down memory lane for me.

That theme was awesome.

And while David Letterman took his show to London for a week in 1995, CBS This Morning invaded his studio and added something that was never tried before in a morning news show: A studio audience! I was already liking it until 1996 (when KTVF said goodbye to the Eye and hello to the Peacock).

(BUZZ) Wrong. There was briefly a in-studio audience during the Kurtis-era "CBS Morning Show" there's a clip on youtube but i can't seem to find it.

Since we are now officially one month away from the debut for CBS This Morning, I wonder when they are going to show how at least a hint of how the graphics are going to look like. Even if this don't work, I'm still glad CBS saw that Chris and Erica wasn't working in the morning. I remember looking at the first show and saw that the pairing wasn't going to last long. Yeah they were good on the weekends but Chris is to plastic and fake. 1/9/12 can't wait

Since we are now officially one month away from the debut for CBS This Morning, I wonder when they are going to show how at least a hint of how the graphics are going to look like. Even if this don't work, I'm still glad CBS saw that Chris and Erica wasn't working in the morning. I remember looking at the first show and saw that the pairing wasn't going to last long. Yeah they were good on the weekends but Chris is to plastic and fake. 1/9/12 can't wait

Erica is still going to be on

• 2 weeks later...

They already got a new Facebook page and you get to see a sneak preview of the set and graphics.

http://www.mediabist...4#disqus_thread

And yet everyone on the website is still slamming it like they really have nothing to do. Bet they will be shocked that it will be better than what they of it to be come 01/09.

And yet everyone on the website is still slamming it like they really have nothing to do. Bet they will be shocked that it will be better than what they of it to be come 01/09.

I agree. First of all, I have to say Gayle is a real good news anchor, but all people see her as Oprah bestfriend. I am very excited and hope this do work for them but even the huffington post say it will fail before they even go on the air. I hope them the best.

CBS This Morning unveiled the new logo on their Facebook and Twitter pages:

http://www.facebook.com/CBSThisMorning

http://twitter.com/cbsthismorning

A 3-D version of the logo (with the "CBS" on the left of a stacked "THIS MORNING") appears at the end of the "Sorry for the mess" promos as of today.

That is one nice logo. Not too dull, not too colorful and not too "in your face". It does say "I'm your alternative to morning shows that may blind you with a Technicolor mess of Eurozone crisis, Kardashians and chicken fricassee recipes".

That is one nice logo. Not too dull, not too colorful and not too "in your face". It does say "I'm your alternative to morning shows that may blind you with a Technicolor mess of Eurozone crisis, Kardashians and chicken fricassee recipes".

I totally agree. Now I can finally have something to look for.

I do like what I'm seeing. The set looks like a high-end office or living room, which I kinda like after decades of window sets. I know this will be "newsier" but I kind of wish someone would go back to the feel of Good Morning America in the late 80s or early 90s (read: before ABC News took it over). A pleasant, friendly morning show with a decent mix of news and lifestyle.

Archived