WPIX - PIX11 News

Smitha A

[https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...34b6d506b37_story.html?utm_term=.48d92ad94456]

I know I shouldn't, but more than ever I'm more convinced that Sinclair has a plot to take over most of TV to turn it into state TV-lite. And more than ever, I'm cringing at it's success. I feel sorry for everyone at the Trib stations, TheRob most definitely included.

• Like 1

woah that's a suprise

I'm hoping against hope that this does not mean they are moving Lisa Mateo to the anchor chair. She seem a nice enough person, but I want my anchors to be able to be serious when necessary and Lisa? She just seems to be smiling and laughing too much to convey that (besides, and this may sound harsh, but the size of her smile is somewhat disconcerting).

She probably means "we" as in viewers/followers as well as herself.

well, on her latest Twitter post she says she'll miss the business but hopes to land on her feet soon. that would mean she was fired

This was not at all Sukis choice.. she said multiple times on Facebook comments that's she's sad but keeping her head high

wow so you mean a regime change that did not like suki finally did her in?!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that she's had a billion co-anchors in the last 5+ years, ratings haven't gone up and she was getting wayyyyy to comfortable in that chair as if she were untouchable. She can be sad all she wants, everyone saw this coming from a mile away.

Edit: oh and money. It all comes down to money. She probably was making too much of it, and nothing (ratings) to show for.

• Like 3

i agree cause she is more interested in her sex and relationship books and self promotion and that to me is lack of credibility

Wow! They let you post that? I must have Suki's agent for a moderator because I'm not even allowed to post the truth - no matter how harmless my opinion may be. Unless the moderator is a current or former WPIX manager

Wow! They let you post that? I must have Suki's agent for a moderator because I'm not even allowed to post the truth - no matter how harmless my opinion may be. Unless the moderator is a current or former WPIX manager

im talking about tamsen, she is the one who wrote the relationship and sex self help books, plus appearing on a rival network talk show. If you read the post i quoted then you would have known i am talking about.

im talking about tamsen, she is the one who wrote the relationship and sex self help books, plus appearing on a rival network talk show. If you read the post i quoted then you would have known i am talking about.

i did read it, my first sentence was my response to your post. my second & third sentences are separate comments on the way the moderators here discriminate which people they manhandle based on politics rather than content. the moderators clearly allow harsh criticism for Tamsen yet put the brakes on comments regarding Suki whether or not they are harsh - just in order to delay or postpone and ongoing conversation about her. I agree about your Tamsen comment 100%

the moderators clearly allow harsh criticism for Tamsen yet put the brakes on comments regarding Suki whether or not they are harsh - just in order to delay or postpone and ongoing conversation about her.

Then you're not looking hard enough for that criticism. She's one of our favorite metaphorical punching bags.

• Like 3

Then you're not looking hard enough for that criticism. She's one of our favorite metaphorical punching bags.

i could care less if she has criticism or not - it's the moderators manipulating posts and responses from earlier in the week until the weekend, well after the discussion has ceased. if they are postable on saturday - why weren't they postable on monday & tueday? that's like FNC The Five show having a discussion - but not letting Juan Williams give his two cents until the show is over - he doesn't get his say to further the discussion AND the discussion is shut down or limited to one viewpoint. it's selective censorship. And i don't buy the moderators claiming they don't have enough time during the week to review posts, not in this day and age. there's way more people posting and responding here DURING the day and During the week than on the weekend- the week is when news happens, we all know that - we're in the biz. to say people are working during the day and don't log on here is ridiculous - TV News biz has more downtime than any other biz on the planet,

i could care less if she has criticism or not - it's the moderators manipulating posts and responses from earlier in the week until the weekend, well after the discussion has ceased. if they are postable on saturday - why weren't they postable on monday & tueday? that's like FNC The Five show having a discussion - but not letting Juan Williams give his two cents until the show is over - he doesn't get his say to further the discussion AND the discussion is shut down or limited to one viewpoint. it's selective censorship. And i don't buy the moderators claiming they don't have enough time during the week to review posts, not in this day and age. there's way more people posting and responding here DURING the day and During the week than on the weekend- the week is when news happens, we all know that - we're in the biz. to say people are working during the day and don't log on here is ridiculous - TV News biz has more downtime than any other biz on the planet,

Actually, I think Weeters has a life. I do not see him post often. So I believe he doesn't have much time to approve your posts. Whatever you did must've been pretty bad. Now if some other people who are on here 24/7 were moderators, than your posts would probably be approved on the spot. Even overnight, as TVNT has some regulars who man that shift as well! And I don't believe they are trying to censor one side. Otherwise they would also censor Fred Flintstone, oops I mean Dirty Harry.

Actually, I think Weeters has a life. I do not see him post often. So I believe he doesn't have much time to approve your posts. Whatever you did must've been pretty bad. Now if some other people who are on here 24/7 were moderators, than your posts would probably be approved on the spot. Even overnight, as TVNT has some regulars who man that shift as well! And I don't believe they are trying to censor one side. Otherwise they would also censor Fred Flintstone, oops I mean Dirty Harry.

well, if you just simply clicked on my profile page, then clicked on my posts for a quick look-see- you would see I have posted nothing horrible, just the truth. i see way, way more awful personal attacks and foul language going on, but somehow the honest truth is what gets bullied on here. everything i ever posted was finally, eventually published. the fact is 2 or three regulars didn't agree with my viewpoint early on when i joined this - so they teamed up together to make a complaint (that i was being Negative???) - so now i carry a ball and chain on my posts forever because 3 regulars were playing ugly politics, yet the very same people can post whatever they want.

• Like 3

Ahhhh

You got "bumped" for time...

If you are in da-biz...den you no how da game is played bradda.

We all get "edited" now and then in life my little weed-hopper...it's just the way it is.

You should see the EXCLUSIVE KBEX "Suki Sex Tape" that I posted hundreds of times here...but that dang Weeters keeps pulling it down!

I curse that Weeters...he vexes me so!

• Like 4

Ahhhh

You got "bumped" for time...

If you are in da-biz...den you no how da game is played bradda.

We all get "edited" now and then in life my little weed-hopper...it's just the way it is.

You should see the EXCLUSIVE KBEX "Suki Sex Tape" that I posted hundreds of times here...but that dang Weeters keeps pulling it down!

I curse that Weeters...he vexes me so!

well, i could always just use another e-mail for another account if they want to play games.

i agree cause she is more interested in her sex and relationship books and self promotion and that to me is lack of credibility

exactly miss glamor and broadway actor that's all she cares about

Everytime they come back from a commercial break, Scott and Suki are singing a song, this week. I don't know if it's because she is leaving, and they just don't care anymore, but it is really annoying. Scott seems to be the one who starts the singing. Maybe he also wants to get the boot.

It is interesting that no one from PIX comments here because so much of this "intel" was already widely known on the inside. I also wonder if some of the more hostile commenters are what used to be called "disappointed office seekers". The bitterness is acrid.