Another station goes to Look F

Mrtraveler01

Ok. They can stop just handing out Look F all free willynilly now.

Hmm but hmm how odd. I was just watching WAND's severe weather coverage yesterday when I noticed their weather graphics were Look F. I wondered if they had it, or a cheap variation of them, but I never really thought too intensely about it.

All I'm saying is that at least it's not some bastardization of the package..*cough* WINK *cough*.

I dunno, taking into consideration that WINK is at a handicap being a non-NBC station, WINK's kinda looks better.

That's not Look F though. That was done entirely in-house. WINK's on the other hand, was done by Artworks themselves.

Artworks is flexible with Look F that they will send the station a toolkit so the station can customize it on their own (see: WCAU)

Gosh the open is like a mixture of Look B? - (aka WMAQ package because they didn't adopt Look C) Look C and F all put together.

The logo is actually from Look A. as is the 3rd portion of the open before the second resolve of the logo. The lowers and full screens are all textbook Look F.

They'll probably get Look G. Remember this is the same station that used to use Times New Roman and Condensed Gill Sans with Look C...

[yt]zP7XycVEyLs[/yt]

Once again that's Look A. Not all Nexstar NBC affiliates have gone with Look G though. WBRE for example uses the really nice Look T updates and very well. It may have to do with them having strong relationships with their sister stations in neighboring markets that they can easily share content. All of the Nexstar stations in PA use the Look T stuff so there's that.

• 1 month later...

Archived