Roberts Broadcasting sells to ION Media

Brother

Columbia, SC MyNetworkTV affiliate WKTC (Ch. 63) has begun airing ads for the CW, touting "CW 63 Coming March 17th", apparently taking over from WZRB.

Any recording about this? I don't found any source about it.

Yeah they got Qubo as a subchannel on 46.2 but there is more addded today? What are Ion's subchannels besides Qubo?

I'll assume 'Ion Life' is still on the air, and if you've ever seen the 'Live Well Network', you'll get the gist of 'Ion Life'.

Yeah they got Qubo as a subchannel on 46.2 but there is more addded today? What are Ion's subchannels besides Qubo?

A quick check of KPXL shows:

• 26.1-ION
  • 26.2-Qubo
  • 26.3-IonLife
  • 26.4-Shop (I think it's basically a loop of infomercials)
  • 26.5-QVC
  • 26.6-HSN

Really, what a waste of air space and bandwidth. I was OK with Qubo and IonLife but really, three home shopping channels?

I'll assume 'Ion Life' is still on the air, and if you've ever seen the 'Live Well Network', you'll get the gist of 'Ion Life'.

Live Well is also a waste of space. I wish WOAI would replace it with Antenna TV but that's unlikely...

I first noticed the full slate of ION subchannels (in the same order as sanewsguy noted above) on WRBU this past Saturday morning (3/8). We've come full circle as HSN has returned to Channel 46 after 11 years. Well, one-sixth of Channel 46, anyway.

I first noticed the full slate of ION subchannels (in the same order as sanewsguy noted above) on WRBU this past Saturday morning (3/8). We've come full circle as HSN has returned to Channel 46 after 11 years. Well, one-sixth of Channel 46, anyway.

But St Louis do have a HSN affiliate which is on channel 7 did they move it from KPTN then?

Archived