ABC O&Os outsourcing master control operations

WXmanTim

Houston media blogger Mike Mcguff is reporting, based on an anonymous tip, that the ABC-owned stations will soon outsource all master control operations to an Atlanta-based company. The same company used by the NBC-owned stations.

No time line is given, but he also notes that back-office traffic functions are also being centralized in Philadelphia.

http://www.mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2014/07/ktrk-and-abc-stations-to-start-central.html?m=1

Houston media blogger Mike Mcguff is reporting, based on an anonymous tip, that the ABC-owned stations will soon outsource all master control operations to an Atlanta-based company. The same company used by the NBC-owned stations.

No time line is given, but he also notes that back-office traffic functions are also being centralized in Philadelphia.

http://www.mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2014/07/ktrk-and-abc-stations-to-start-central.html?m=1

Said company is Encompass Digital Media.

I'm a little curious why they didn't just hub at KFSN, though. They already have a quasi-hub set up there to handle LiveWell. When the ABC O&O's started automating everything a year or so ago I figured that was a natural evolution. Especially, with LWN being shut down...you'd think the next step would be to repurpose equipment and personal.

I'm a little bit surprised that that are outsourcing to Encompass. The only reason NBC outsourced to Encompass was it was during the NBCU2.0 days where they were trying to save money anywhere and everywhere. If NBC was making that descison today I'm not so sure they would outsource. I think they would have set up a hub within the group...or, built out one of the 3 they had to handle the whole group. But, they are stuck with Encompass. Not that I think they do a bad job or anything. Just surprised by Disney's move...it definitely raises a few flags for me.

Another sign that Disney is cutting short of ABC. It's not the teacher's pet to Bob Iger. They got plenty of money, and why can't they have in house master? Oh wait I know the answer, Disney isn't stupid like GE, they'll kill ABC, but they do it in slow steps.

I am in favor of their news automation (as you can learn from the WPVI engineers from 2010 on a YouTube video explaining it and nearly an hour tour explaining everything at a modern Disney O&O) but MC, you still got to have humans - and yes local.

BTW: I thought NBC outsourced MC operations way back like 2005/06 or 07? I knew 30 Rock did MCR for all O&Os at one point (which made some sense, since they owned like 5 stations long the northeast at one point.) What happened a few years ago?

They originally had three hubs but in 2009 it outsource to Encompass Digital Media in Atlanta. The NBC System is mainly a store and forward system where the ingest the feeds from syndicated shows, add in commercials to the playlist and forward it to a server at the station. They also have the ability to reroute live programming to another station in case of an emergency where they would have to evacuate the building.

Here's a great example of what happens when your master is outsourced and you've got to break in for severe weather:

[yt]9j7_Uo2WHPc[/yt]

Notice:

1. Master in Atlanta leaves the local program "bug" on screen overlaid on the news bug coming from the news control room in Miami
  2. It takes master 30 secs to return back to regular programming so you see dead air for a short bit. It's almost like Master told them, you have 1:30 for your break in and squeeze everything within that time frame and after that we go back no matter what. It's like if they finish late they get cut off, if they finish early then there's dead air. Just my thought

Here's a great example of what happens when your master is outsourced and you've got to break in for severe weather:

[yt]9j7_Uo2WHPc[/yt]

Notice:

1. Master in Atlanta leaves the local program "bug" on screen overlaid on the news bug coming from the news control room in Miami
  2. It takes master 30 secs to return back to regular programming so you see dead air for a short bit. It's almost like Master told them, you have 1:30 for your break in and squeeze everything within that time frame and after that we go back no matter what. It's like if they finish late they get cut off, if they finish early then there's dead air. Just my thought

I notice the talent - I think she works in my market now,hahaha!

That bug looked good, it made it 3D, but yes that's a fail regardless. I would be damned if they didn't have a VOIP intercom link between Atlanta and the local stations could say "Don't f****ing tell us how much time - its just another rerun!" In a regional or local MCR setup, they could do it as long as they could. I should give WTVJ props for not returning to programming during a commercial break - do you always notice how they go back to "programming" when it's the commercial block? This clip is 2 years old, so maybe they do that now.

They originally had three hubs but in 2009 it outsource to Encompass Digital Media in Atlanta. The NBC System is mainly a store and forward system where the ingest the feeds from syndicated shows, add in commercials to the playlist and forward it to a server at the station. They also have the ability to reroute live programming to another station in case of an emergency where they would have to evacuate the building.

WPVI can do that, and locally too. Why break things when it's working just fine?

youtu.be/8uK5uFb0-uA?t=50m25s

Notice:

• Master in Atlanta leaves the local program "bug" on screen overlaid on the news bug coming from the news control room in Miami
  • It takes master 30 secs to return back to regular programming so you see dead air for a short bit. It's almost like Master told them, you have 1:30 for your break in and squeeze everything within that time frame and after that we go back no matter what. It's like if they finish late they get cut off, if they finish early then there's dead air. Just my thought

Maybe my eyesight is going but I didn't see the regular bug on top of the news bug - it looked normal to me. From what I have read about their set up was that all news programming is switched at the station and not at encompass. I believe the local news signal is transported straight to the transmitter but they do send a back to Atlanta for quality control monitoring.

WPVI can do that, and locally too. Why break things when it's working just fine?

youtu.be/8uK5uFb0-uA?t=50m25s

I watched that video (and read about it somewhere else) a while back but the difference between WPVI's was that their equipment is only locally controlled meaning if a fire broke out they would be out of luck. Where as NBC at Encompass could be reroute straight the signal straight to the transmitter using one of the other newscasts feeds which is sent down for quality control. Where as in WPVI's case would be a bit trickier.

I watched that video (and read about it somewhere else) a while back but the difference between WPVI's was that their equipment is only locally controlled meaning if a fire broke out they would be out of luck. Where as NBC at Encompass could be reroute straight the signal straight to the transmitter using one of the other newscasts feeds which is sent down for quality control. Where as in WPVI's case would be a bit trickier.

so if a fire broke out at WPVI, they could tell the transmitter to pull the DirecTV signal of WABC, right?

I am not sure with the transition to digital/generic black box technology over analog/mainframe systems - but the latter could handle a fire or sprinklers run during those conditions + withstand fire/water damage. But I could be wrong with the digital/X86 systems taking control of MCRs and news productions.

WRT the WTVJ video above. If I was a betting man I bet one party thought they were going :90 and the other thought they were only going :60. That's just poor communication. That could happen if MC is "in house" or based in a hub on the moon. Yes, if they are "in house" you are more likely to have better communication. But, talking face to face or close by doesn't make up for poor communication. However, why the operator wasn't watching and let the full :90 roll is pretty inexcusable.

I brought this up before but, from a business standpoint the benefits of MC hubbing way out weigh the disadvantages. It provides additional redundancy to your system and provides a fall back in case of emergency. A "hubbed" station can usually be back on line in minutes or seconds in the event of an emergency. As pointed out in the link a station that isn't part of a hub is left to concoct something on the fly to get back on the air sometimes taking hours to achieve. 98% of the time the playout schedule isn't interrupted. Do you really need to ingest multiple copies of syndicated programming at every station. Or, is it more efficient to receive it once and distribute files out to the servers. So, why have several stations with several employees doing the same thing...what's the point?

Speaking from the perspective of a FOX station, when we go to black at the end of a news block, the hub in Las Vegas takes over the signal for the commercial block.

However, our studio signal is still sent from the station to Las Vegas and back to our transmitter. It's about a 4-5 sec round trip (the delay is noticeable when one tv in the newsroom is tuned to the in-house feed and another is set to the DirecTV feed).

Doing breaking news/severe weather cut-ins is a rather messy affair because we have to contact the hub and wait for them to insert the right programming line into their playback in order to take us live.

I imagine encompass is the same way, which likely accounts for the delay seen in that WTVJ clip.

Tim beat me to it but I'm posting this anyway:

Maybe my eyesight is going but I didn't see the regular bug on top of the news bug - it looked normal to me. From what I have read about their set up was that all news programming is switched at the station and not at encompass. I believe the local news signal is transported straight to the transmitter but they do send a back to Atlanta for quality control monitoring.

Everything that you see on the air goes through master control. Yes the newscasts are still switched locally but they feed that to Encompass who feeds it to the transmitter.

Doing breaking news/severe weather cut-ins is a rather messy affair because we have to contact the hub and wait for them to insert the right programming line into their playback in order to take us live.

This is why I like stations that have master in-house. Communication is much easier and the ability to break in is much easier.

San Antonio has been spared from any major hubbing and all of the stations here still do own master control and I think KWEX is actually a regional hub for Univision (both TV and radio) now but don't quote me on that.

Speaking from the perspective of a FOX station, when we go to black at the end of a news block, the hub in Las Vegas takes over the signal for the commercial block.

However, our studio signal is still sent from the station to Las Vegas and back to our transmitter. It's about a 4-5 sec round trip (the delay is noticeable when one tv in the newsroom is tuned to the in-house feed and another is set to the DirecTV feed).

I imagine encompass is the same way, which likely accounts for the delay seen in that WTVJ clip.

Of the networks, is CBS and FOX the only groups that don't hub? I thought Fox didn't hub, which caught my surprise.

FOX hubs. I think it began about 5 years ago, when the first round of cost cutting went through. The use a facility in Las Vegas that handles all of the O&Os

thanks for the answer.

I also wonder if the outsourcing = to more automation for master. I hate how like FNC goes to "hard breaks" and it just cuts to commercial so harshly but yet they have more humans in the studio than it was ever needed and they got tons of people running the control room. If say FNC went robotic for the cameras, and take those 5 FT cameramen, and let them run MCR, I think thats more efficient.

Anyways, before I get caught derailing - what will happen to that high tech MCR that WPVI had for the last 5 years? Will that just be a spare closet after the change?

I don't get outsourcing master control. Our MC ops do so much more then just run air. They also tune in live shots, they get shows captioned, they fix the log and correct promotions mistake (which happens daily), they are our security monitoring people, they handle any building problems (like air conditioning or heating problems). Our ops are also ALL crossed trained to run audio, camera or floor. Some even direct newscast and act as web producers (whenever they are not in MC).

That's common in smaller markets, but in the larger ones, where the o&os operate, not so much.

For instance, we have 6 hours of morning news during the week and 3 each weekend day. We have 7 directors/technical directors/robotic camera ops. They alternate shows during the week and weekend.

We also have a dedicated person to tune in our live shots and route satellite/fiber feeds correctly to studio control.

Floor directors are another sub-specialty that in addition to running the studio act as guest coordinators.

I know we have at least one if not two master control ops in our building, though what exactly they do is a mystery to me since they don't actually switch programming.

I wouldn't be shocked if that delay wasn't on the DirecTV end of things. The DirecTV feeds are usually behind the OTA feeds by roughly that amount in my experience. It's not that surprising considering the feed is received at DirecTV's "Local Receive Facility" that is co-located at KHOU. From there it's fed via fiber to DirecTV's "Regional Uplink Facility" (I can't remember if Houston gets fed to Tucson, AZ or Castle Rock, CO) it's uplinked from there to the DirecTV satellites in Geostationary orbit. The end user then receives it on downlink from those satellite(s). So, considering all that movement before it reaches the end user a 4-5 second delay isn't surprising. I'd be curious to know what the delay is on the "in-house" feed versus the OTA feed.

From my understanding the studio feed doesn't truly go back to Vegas. I was always under the impression the studio was routed straight to the edge servers (or, output servers) at each station. Yes, the controllers can see it in Vegas as it's all part of the network. But, to the best of my knowledge the live studio programming didn't run back to the servers there...it could but, I didn't think that was the case. You are correct that Vegas "takes over" the commercial breaks as the content is stored there. Although, the edge servers (or, output servers) at each station hold a content cache and the playlist in the event of failure.

This is why I like stations that have master in-house. Communication is much easier and the ability to break in is much easier.

San Antonio has been spared from any major hubbing and all of the stations here still do own master control and I think KWEX is actually a regional hub for Univision (both TV and radio) now but don't quote me on that.

Mistakes can still happen even if MC is "in house." Heck, yesterday KSTC did a weather break-in and ending up returning programming to the ABC feed (that was running on KSTP) instead of whatever syndicated show they interrupted. They corrected the mistake pretty quickly. But, mistakes happen. That WTVJ clip with the dead air could have happened with an "in-house" MC. However, I will say that the operator should have been watching WTVJ. It's pretty clear to me that the operator gave them 90 seconds and for whatever reason went on to something else. That's not a result of "hubbing" that's just a crap operator. That operator could have done the same thing "in house." I'll grant you that if it was "in house" they might be more likely to catch the "toss back" sooner as there is less that commands the operators attention. However, if a "hub" operator can't make sure everything is good with the other 4-5 stations they are monitoring and, then focus (or, check in on) on a station that cut away from programming for 90 seconds that speaks more to the operator.

I don't think "hubbed" master control is a bad idea. As I've stated I think the benefits way outweigh the drawbacks from a business standpoint. In most modern MC systems the schedule is programmed into a playlist. So, you're not swapping tapes and cueing them up anymore. Plus, in most cases you have an extra layer of redundancy. So, you don't have to cobble something together on the fly to get back on the air like Hearst (WGAL) and Scripps (WMAR) have recently had to do. If it's done properly most viewers can't tell the difference. I suspect 99% of viewers couldn't tell you that KARE's MC "runs through" Jacksonville, FL or that WFXT's MC "runs through" Las Vegas, NV or that KOIN's MC "runs through" Indianapolis, IN...nor, could they tell you when the switch happened...and the list goes on and on. So, if the end product the viewer sees is similar to what was being put out from an "in house" master control what's the difference?

I suspect San Antonio's run will come to an end soon. Gannett will likely have KENS join their sister stations in Greensboro, NC or, at a new hub. I can't imagine the ex-Belo stations will be allowed to keep their full "in-house" MC too much longer. That said Gannett uses "controlled monitoring" so, there is still a fair amount of local control compared to other groups.

Anyways, before I get caught derailing - what will happen to that high tech MCR that WPVI had for the last 5 years? Will that just be a spare closet after the change?

Said equipment will still be there. It will just be operated remotely by an operator at Encompass in Atlanta.

That's common in smaller markets, but in the larger ones, where the o&os operate, not so much.

For instance, we have 6 hours of morning news during the week and 3 each weekend day. We have 7 directors/technical directors/robotic camera ops. They alternate shows during the week and weekend.

We also have a dedicated person to tune in our live shots and route satellite/fiber feeds correctly to studio control.

Floor directors are another sub-specialty that in addition to running the studio act as guest coordinators.

I know we have at least one if not two master control ops in our building, though what exactly they do is a mystery to me since they don't actually switch programming.

The "Technical Operations" folks? To the best of my knowledge they are "backup" master control operators...in case a network failure happens. But, they have other tasks as well....at least up here. For example, one of them is responsible for the transmitter. So, If Vegas calls with an issue they have someone locally to go look at it. Plus, they have there other various engineering duties.

WRT to the ABC O&O's outsourcing master control and not setting up an "in house" hub. I think that speaks more to the ABC O&O group needing to improve their bottom line on the balance sheet. They do fine and by all accounts make plenty of cash relatively speaking. But, if your only bringing bags of cash and your corporate cousins (ESPN, Marvel, et al.) are backing up Brinks trucks loaded with cash Mickey isn't going to be impressed. Whether or not that means they are being prepped for sale/spin off is up to you.

I wouldn't be shocked if that delay was on the DirecTV end of things. The DirecTV feeds are usually behind the OTA feeds by roughly that amount in my experience. It's not that surprising considering the feed is received at DirecTV's "Local Receive Facility" that is co-located at KHOU. From there it's fed via fiber to DirecTV's "Regional Uplink Facility" (I can't remember if Houston gets fed to Tucson, AZ or Castle Rock, CO) it's uplinked from there to the DirecTV satellites in Geostationary orbit. The end user then receives it on downlink from those satellite(s). So, considering all that movement before it reaches the end user a 4-5 second delay isn't surprising. I'd be curious to know what the delay is on the "in-house" feed versus the OTA feed.

From my understanding the studio feed doesn't truly go back to Vegas. I was always under the impression the studio was routed straight to the edge servers (or, output servers) at each station. Yes, the controllers can see it in Vegas as it's all part of the network. But, to the best of my knowledge the live studio programming didn't run back to the servers there...it could but, I didn't think that was the case. You are correct that Vegas "takes over" the commercial breaks as the content is stored there. Although, the edge servers (or, output servers) at each station hold a content cache and the playlist in the event of failure.

Mistakes can still happen even if MC is "in house." Heck, yesterday KSTC did a weather break-in and ending up returning programming to the ABC feed (that was running on KSTP) instead of whatever syndicated show they interrupted. They corrected the mistake pretty quickly. But, mistakes happen. That WTVJ clip with the dead air could have happened with an "in-house" MC. However, I will say that the operator should have been watching WTVJ. It's pretty clear to me that the operator gave them 90 seconds and for whatever reason went on to something else. That's not a result of "hubbing" that's just a crap operator. That operator could have done the same thing "in house." I'll grant you that if it was "in house" they might be more likely to catch the "toss back" sooner as there is less that commands the operators attention. However, if a "hub" operator can't make sure everything is good with the other 4-5 stations they are monitoring and, then focus (or, check in on) on a station that cut away from programming for 90 seconds that speaks more to the operator.

I don't think "hubbed" master control is a bad idea. As I've stated I think the benefits way outweigh the drawbacks from a business standpoint. In most modern MC systems the schedule is programmed into a playlist. So, you're not swapping tapes and cueing them up anymore. Plus, in most cases you have an extra layer of redundancy. So, you don't have to cobble something together on the fly to get back on the air like Hearst (WGAL) and Scripps (WMAR) have recently had to do. If it's done properly most viewers can't tell the difference. I suspect 99% of viewers couldn't tell you that KARE's MC "runs through" Jacksonville, FL or that WFXT's MC "runs through" Las Vegas, NV or that KOIN's MC "runs through" Indianapolis, IN...nor, could they tell you when the switch happened...and the list goes on and on. So, if the end product the viewer sees is similar to what was being put out from an "in house" master control what's the difference?

I suspect San Antonio's run will come to an end soon. Gannett will likely have KENS join their sister stations in Greensboro, NC or, at a new hub. I can't imagine the ex-Belo stations will be allowed to keep their full "in-house" MC too much longer. That said Gannett uses "controlled monitoring" so, there is still a fair amount of local control compared to other groups.

Said equipment will still be there. It will just be operated remotely by an operator at Encompass in Atlanta.

The "Technical Operations" folks? To the best of my knowledge they are "backup" master control operators...in case a network failure happens. But, they have other tasks as well....at least up here. For example, one of them is responsible for the transmitter. So, If Vegas calls with an issue they have someone locally to go look at it. Plus, they have there other various engineering duties.

WRT to the ABC O&O's outsourcing master control and not setting up an "in house" hub. I think that speaks more to the ABC O&O group needing to improve their bottom line on the balance sheet. They do fine and by all accounts make plenty of cash relatively speaking. But, if your only bringing bags of cash and your corporate cousins (ESPN, Marvel, et al.) are backing up Brinks trucks loaded with cash Mickey isn't going to be impressed. Whether or not that means they are being prepped for sale/spin off is up to you.

Could it be that not setting up a hub leaves them to be hubbed to another owner when they are inevitably sold? It would sure make it simpler for whoever gets them to have the ability to hook them to a central hub already existing rather than have 2 hubs and have to close, move or tie in or run another hub.

On the other hand could it simply be cheaper than building your own?

Could it be that not setting up a hub leaves them to be hubbed to another owner when they are inevitably sold? It would sure make it simpler for whoever gets them to have the ability to hook them to a central hub already existing rather than have 2 hubs and have to close, move or tie in or run another hub.

On the other hand could it simply be cheaper than building your own?

No, I don't think so. It's a "cost cutting" move in my mind. Disney has the money to build out a "in house" hub.

And, They already have a MC "hub" at KFSN. They handle LiveWell for the O&O's there.

The stories of belt tightening going on at the ABC O&O's have been bandied about for awhile now. Is it happening they so can still remain a part of "The Mickey Mouse Club"? Or, is it happening because Disney intends to kick them out of the club? That's the question.

No, I don't think so. It's a "cost cutting" move in my mind. Disney has the money to build out a "in house" hub.

And, They already have a MC "hub" at KFSN. They handle LiveWell for the O&O's there.

The stories of belt tightening going on at the ABC O&O's have been bandied about for awhile now. Is it happening they so can still remain a part of "The Mickey Mouse Club"? Or, is it happening because Disney intends to kick them out of the club? That's the question.

When I say cheaper I don't mean that they don't have money. What I'm saying is they don't feel like spending it on the O&O's for long-term infrastructure. It's probably happening because they are ready to toss them and maybe ABC. There have been stories for years about how the O&O's are not synergistic with the rest of the company. In other words the mouse has a wart.

Quoting from my own reply

Another sign that Disney is cutting short of ABC. It's not the teacher's pet to Bob Iger. They got plenty of money, and why can't they have in house master? Oh wait I know the answer, Disney isn't stupid like GE, they'll kill ABC, but they do it in slow steps.

Yes, ESPN, Marvel are the sexy brands that is giving Mickey Mouse his well deserved reserves. This move is really illogical (and don't tell me having it in one city would be more reliable, Atlanta can get tornadoes more likely than a place like NY, or Philadelphia and those cities don't get killer quakes like Fresno or Glendale. I know that's besides the point.)

Disney has enough cash that they shouldn't be bitching about ABC's losses. If they got some more kick ass programming and get some manly news programs, maybe their Neilsens would go up for a change to be the *real* #1 US [English speaking] network.

I do fear that the management within ABC is - pardon the pun - becoming a Mickey Mouse operation. The tragedy of the near death experience of NBC is people's minds still and I think if Disney really cuts the bone both the network or the O&O side it's going to ultimately kill the network. No other company would buy them out if you think about it what Comcast did with NBCU was just pure luck! With the KTRK developments and the inevitable #1 war between WCAU and WPVI, I think there is some writings on the wall that's something I would rather not say out loud.

Disney has enough cash that they shouldn't be bitching about ABC's losses. If they got some more kick ass programming and get some manly news programs, maybe their Neilsens would go up for a change to be the *real* #1 US [English speaking] network.

That's the big question I have: What the hell happened to their news? Back in the David Brinkley days, they ran the best network news operation, bar none. They were the most sensible news operation and really did good work. Nowadays they are mostly unwatchable with kids wet behind the ears and political hacks crawling all over the place. What a pathetic state of affairs.

That's the big question I have: What the hell happened to their news? Back in the David Brinkley days, they ran the best network news operation, bar none. They were the most sensible news operation and really did good work. Nowadays they are mostly unwatchable with kids wet behind the ears and political hacks crawling all over the place. What a pathetic state of affairs.

Ratings say otherwise.

Ratings say otherwise.

Sadly they do. It doesn't change the unwatchable nature of some of their programs compared to what it once was. World News has taken the brunt of the degradation in quality. They may be #1 in some things but I suspect that's by shifting target demos. You can't tell me they changed practically everything about their programs that wasn't nailed down and kept the same target demo. And even at that rate, isn't Nightly News still winning outside the 25-54?

Quoting from my own reply

Yes, ESPN, Marvel are the sexy brands that is giving Mickey Mouse his well deserved reserves. This move is really illogical (and don't tell me having it in one city would be more reliable, Atlanta can get tornadoes more likely than a place like NY, or Philadelphia and those cities don't get killer quakes like Fresno or Glendale. I know that's besides the point.)

I do fear that the management within ABC is - pardon the pun - becoming a Mickey Mouse operation. The tragedy of the near death experience of NBC is people's minds still and I think if Disney really cuts the bone both the network or the O&O side it's going to ultimately kill the network. No other company would buy them out if you think about it what Comcast did with NBCU was just pure luck! With the KTRK developments and the inevitable #1 war between WCAU and WPVI, I think there is some writings on the wall that's something I would rather not say out loud.

I'm not sure what the manly news comment means but as far as network wide programming ABC's last hit was Modern Family which has already run it's course. They haven't had a real hit program in years, but neither has any network for that matter. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the production companies offering crappy shows that just aren't good or if ABC is just not good at choosing the right shows but either way there needs to be an improvement in the networks programming on the entertainment side.

What ABC program has necessarily changed for the worst besides World News? Good Morning America is an entertainment show and has always been, This Week focuses heavily on current affairs at home and around the world. World News is pretty damn terrible I admit but the network is still a respectable news product.

Sadly they do. It doesn't change the unwatchable nature of some of their programs compared to what it once was. World News has taken the brunt of the degradation in quality. They may be #1 in some things but I suspect that's by shifting target demos. You can't tell me they changed practically everything about their programs that wasn't nailed down and kept the same target demo. And even at that rate, isn't Nightly News still winning outside the 25-54?

World News has claimed a couple of victories in the demo, but their closing the gap with the other measurements, so the crap filled half hour of stories on ABC is paying off for them.

Archived