Abe Vigodas Dead

Eat News

Are we really sure that he's dead?

But I'm truly sorry to hear this and prayers go to his family and friends.

I was talking about him with a friend at 4am this morning while he was still alive...I think I might have killed him.

creepy

The first time I heard of him was in Good Burger. If you don't know what that is, good--don't bother.

I was shocked that this guy lived this long in age (I honestly even thought he would live longer than that. brrr...) and even more shocked that because of said longevity, that he had so many death hoaxes to his name. When I was heard he died, I believed it the second I heard about it. When you guys heard it, you must've thought some sick nut screwed around on his PC.

Damn, that must've hurt.

My condolences to his family at this time. He was a damn good actor and will never be forgotten.

The first time I heard of him was in Good Burger. If you don't know what that is, good--don't bother.

Hey, that movie was awesome! For me, that was the only thing I ever saw him in. I read somewhere that someone made a Firefox extension that told you that he was still alive. Obviously, that needs to be updated.

Third time's the charm. ;)

Seriously, great guy with a wonderful sense of humor. He was a great sport about both(!) of his premature death reports, and was a welcome presence on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. A life well-lived.

Hey, that movie was awesome! For me, that was the only thing I ever saw him in. I read somewhere that someone made a Firefox extension that told you that he was still alive. Obviously, that needs to be updated.

I find it awesome, too--especially when I was a kid.

But I wrote that because I thought you guys wouldn't find it the same way.

And he was one of my fave parts.

"Can you take me to the hospital? I think I broke my ass."

Ahh, such a great filthy line.

Archived