That flimsy 'Station of the Year' sign had me dying for hours.

54a0a16a491e1dca48c0392e707ad955.png

The articulated set design explanation sealed the deal. I mean, a marble table top! LED lighting!

And that ladies and gents, is the play of the day. :D

You know it would be a good set for the DMA if they didn't cock it up with the "Station of the Uear" banner. I mean there's 15 full power stations. Also what are those small canister things next to the iPads?

You know it would be a good set for the DMA if they didn't cock it up with the "Station of the Uear" banner. I mean there's 15 full power stations. Also what are those small canister things next to the iPads?

I thought it was "Station of the Vear". Considering there are just 3 stations with newscasts, I know it's a real competition!!!

I work at KTWO and I must say, the set is much better than our old one as it was falling apart. The canister things next to the iPads were Poppers that we made go off at the end of the 5 to celebrate our new set. I just wish we would've changed our L3's

I thought it was "Station of the Vear". Considering there are just 3 stations with newscasts, I know it's a real competition!!!

I thought Casper had just KTWO and KCWY as their only news channels. KFNB (the FOX affiliate) operates KGWC (CBS) and KTWO. With Gray owning KCWY, KTWO had to step up its game.

It's fine for a market that's almost in the 200s. However, I am still going to criticize them for that logo. If you got yourself a new set for your 60th, why not a new logo too? No need for that thing to look so hideous.

Oh my god yes... Please send them 1,000 e-mails, tweets, Facebook messages, whatever it takes to get this glorious logo up... Awesome job!

Haha, thank you!! :) I may or may not have thought about posting this on their Facebook page! Haha

It's giving me the old WDIV vibes. Hmmm...

Just googled WDIV's logo... I see what you're saying but it was totally coincidental!! After I finished the second logo, it actually made me think of WKMG's old logo!

So.... I got bored again! Saw that earlier in the thread, someone mentioned about how they wished the L3's were updated. So, I decided to do that! I modeled them after the WISH-TV 2007 package. I know, I know, it's not the greatest package out there, but it is one of my favorites lol. :D:D KTWO-2.thumb.PNG.29629b6c6b2e153782f769a6491bdc62.PNG

KTWO-1.thumb.PNG.94e59b737c81be58611da6675298acdd.PNG

Archived