ESPN to Simulcast TSN’s TradeCentre on NHL Trade Deadline Day

AaronQ

I thought ESPN no longer gave a damn about the NHL, especially since the only person left in their Hockey Department being Barry Melrose, and sadly, Jamielle Hill may last longer then him.

How many times is she going to be brought up with her name spelled wrong before you realize that she's no longer with ESPN? Just asking.

Except if you want sports news, then go French and watch RDS Info. Sportsnet 360 sometimes does it but is not 24/7.

True.

TSN simulcasts a lot of the ESPN debate shows in the afternoon, Sportsnet airs a lot of poker and darts to cover the afternoons.

360 breaks for the Prime Time Sports radio simulcast and then the evenings are a bit of a mix bag - sometimes you get poker, other times an NHL game or WWE all night long.

True.

TSN simulcasts a lot of the ESPN debate shows in the afternoon, Sportsnet airs a lot of poker and darts to cover the afternoons.

360 breaks for the Prime Time Sports radio simulcast and then the evenings are a bit of a mix bag - sometimes you get poker, other times an NHL game or WWE all night long.

I had access to SN360 for a while and enjoyed P.T. Sports (didn't mean to go off topic).

Anyways, with CBS Sports HQ now in the picture, no need for ESPNews anymore because CBS-SHQ has filled it once again.

I thought ESPN no longer gave a damn about the NHL, especially since the only person left in their Hockey Department being Barry Melrose, and sadly, Jamielle Hill may last longer then him.

I think John Buccigross is still there. Granted I've seen him do other sports, but he's most known for hockey, especially his #BucciOTChallenge on Twitter.

I think John Buccigross is still there. Granted I've seen him do other sports, but he's most known for hockey, especially his #BucciOTChallenge on Twitter.

And ESPN hired Greg Wyshynski from Yahoo Sports last year as well.

Archived