WABC - 7 Eyewitness News

Smitha A

This week Michelle is on in the AM and Lori is on at 4pm.

Why not keep Lori on her regular schedule and have Michelle keep subbing at 4pm?

May be a scedchule thing.. Michelle has young kids.. Probably wants to be there to get them home from school

May be a scedchule thing.. Michelle has young kids.. Probably wants to be there to get them home from school

Michelle is off till the weekends, i guess lori is going back to regular schedule, and liz cho is back

Since Diana Williams is out, Bill Ritter is filling in on her interview show "upclose" interviewing the city comptroller

https://twitter.com/scottmstringer/status/584078667866832896

Bill was filling in for Diana on "upclose," for weeks, since Diana was taking time off so far here in April 2015, which was her almost month of vacation to be with her husband, cause she was a vacationist.

Bill was filling in for Diana on "upclose," for weeks, since Diana was taking time off so far here in April 2015, which was her almost month of vacation to be with her husband, cause she was a vacationist.

Not quite sure what you mean by that.. But she took off to be with him cause he had a serious operation. Vacationist?

WLS has been upgrading to the Nissans over the last year. Wait until they show it in promos and on social media and people start bitching about it not being an American vehicle.

WLS has been upgrading to the Nissans over the last year. Wait until they show it in promos and on social media and people start bitching about it not being an American vehicle.

Gotta get something... It's either gonna be a Nissan or a Ram Promaster or Ford Transit.... WXYZ is getting Ram Promasters...

• 2 weeks later...

This could be complete coincidence, but it does seem that Camille Edwards has been making an effort to diversify WABC talent. Three of her last four hires (Drey Clark, AJ Ross, and Shirleen Allicot) have all been Black. Three of the last four (AJ, Shirleen, and Renee Stoll) are also all women.

Seems on Twitter that she will be anchoring at noon... Not sure who shes replacing on that broadcast, or if it will be a whole new team at that time.

3 am to 1 pm is a long day for Ken and Lori. I could see the noon show becoming Shirleen and David Novarro, although if the point was to take Ken and Lori off the noon show, I don't know why they couldn't just have David and Liz Cho take it over.

3 am to 1 pm is a long day for Ken and Lori. I could see the noon show becoming Shirleen and David Novarro, although if the point was to take Ken and Lori off the noon show, I don't know why they couldn't just have David and Liz Cho take it over.

Or Dave and Diana. Seems like they are going to have an overbloaded cast of anchors.

Don't think they'll just replace one person.. Likely David will add Noon to his scedchule. Not sure about Liz Cho but I don't think Diana wants to add work on especially with her husbands medical issues going on