WXMI FOX 17 debuts new graphics/music

DextonNova

I meant have it on at like 4pm like the other "lifestyle shows" do. Having it replace a traditional newscast at 5 and 6 is absurd.

Yeah, but New Orleans has two 4 p.m. news programs already, considering WVUE and WDSU have traditional newscasts in that slot. Considering what "News with a Twist"'s format sounds like, it could be given a pass.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KCPQ got a new look this morning. But no, it's not the WXMI package.

It's more or less a refreshed, 16:9 optimized version of the old design. The intro is the same, but they completely redid the bug and L3's to be more flatter and white.

WGNO got their version of the graphics that's used by the Tribune FOX stations. Except the color scheme is purple and gold.

It's alright, only thing that really bothers me is, does that anchor's twitter handle really need to be that huge? Other than that I give it a pass. It's not great, but it's not bad either.

WGNO got their version of the graphics that's used by the Tribune FOX stations. Except the color scheme is purple and gold.

The way the L3s wipe during the opening teaser bothers me... it just looks hokey. Otherwise, outside from the Twitter L3, I have no problem with it.

This shows that maybe KCPQ can get Blue, White, and Green if they choose to update. I quite like how the colors mesh. The last time Gold was added to a package where it wasn't originally, WLNY, it looked terrible.

This shows that maybe KCPQ can get Blue, White, and Green if they choose to update. I quite like how the colors mesh. The last time Gold was added to a package where it wasn't originally, WLNY, it looked terrible.

KOIN 6 did that for their morning graphics. I can pretty much say that a yellow modification did not work with that package.

Archived