KTWO New Logo

effseesee

ABC logo has to be there per the affiliation contract. It looks like they designed the logo without the ABC ball and then someone there said "where's the ABC logo"?

ABC logo has to be there per the affiliation contract. It looks like they designed the logo without the ABC ball and then someone there said "where's the ABC logo"?

The scaling of the elements relative to each other is so far off it may compel me to design a logo.

Edit: And it did...

nzqRYXb.png

Guys, this is an independently owned station in DMA 196. Don't set your expectations too high. It's not a "great" logo, but it's serviceable.

...It is serviceable... it's just that the ABC logo is way too large.

I don't like the way they did with their KTWO logo. At least it's decent for a very small market at DMA #196

A logo like that is what's expected from an independently-owned station in such a small market (although, they're now competing with Gray). Now, compare it to WFOX/WJAX, whose logos are definitely not top-50 material.

I just realized, that '2' that KTWO is using is the same as the WBBH '2'.

Not exactly. The curves of the WBBH '2' are more sleek - similar to Helvetica. KTWO '2' looks like some next gen Franklin Gothic crap.

Archived