Rupert Murdoch gives ultimatum to Ailes: resign or be fired

ColDayNews

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gasp! They might have to learn how to use the internet. Imagine the possibilities! :D

Most of us have a collection of National Geographic Mags to quell our need to view "breast in the wild".

Yeah, old men lusting after young women is rather creepy don't you think?

No....

As far as biology goes it's quite normal for males to pursue and mate with the younger females.

It's how the humans survive.

Now a shark fapping to a clown fish is creepy!

ewwwww!

sharkclown.jpg.5cbd8a402200c85a3ade67ea9052f283.jpg

No....

As far as biology goes it's quite normal for males to pursue and mate with the younger females.

It's how the humans survive.

ewwwww!

[ATTACH=full]3066[/ATTACH]

2a6c8c9756c9bfd9f6da7cd9fdc58e74.jpg
Yep... cause Marlin gets fapped to by a shark named Bruce and then tries to eat him upon smelling blood.

But really, I meant old men (those in their 60s or older) pursuing women in their 20s is creepy, not 20 or 30 something men pursuing younger women (majors as in 18 or over, not minors).

Yep... cause Marlin gets fapped to by a shark named Bruce and then tries to eat him upon smelling blood.

But really, I meant old men (those in their 60s or older) pursuing women in their 20s is creepy, not 20 or 30 something men pursuing younger women (majors as in 18 or over, not minors).

Remind me to have this conversation with you when you are 60. I agree it's wrong and creepy to pick the flowers too soon.

At 60 most men get aroused at the site of Ruth Ginsberg....but this is getting really off topic, and Judge Judy is on in 30mins.

Self Roofie time.

According to a report on CBS This Morning, James Murdoch's goal is to run FOX News similarly to SKY News. I think that would be a great direction for the network Post-Ailes

Based on what I've seen of Sky News (via my Roku), I'm okay with that.

He should take them all with him. Some reports also include Shep Smith, Bret Baier, and the hosts of FOX and Friends and the Five among those that want to leave if Ailes go.

If this happens, I will rejoice to the heavens. Because I can't stand everyone except Shep, Greta (who's fine in my book) Neil Cavuto and maybe Bret.

According to a report on CBS This Morning, James Murdoch's goal is to run FOX News similarly to SKY News. I think that would be a great direction for the network Post-Ailes

If this happens, I rejoice to the heavens. While I watch Fox willingly a few times a year, I watch Sky willingly more than that a month. I love the Sky News and everything it is/has/does; it'll be a great idea to bring its format to the States.

[ATTACH=full]3066[/ATTACH]

Let's keep the furry fantasies to a minimum here, folks. FurAffinity is that-a-way.

I for one would love to see FNC clean up a bit and adopt a style similar to Sky... As long as it came with the Sky graphics.

I for one would love to see FNC clean up a bit and adopt a style similar to Sky... As long as it came with the Sky graphics.

YES! The graphics Sky News used for the Brexit result were so well-done.

skynews-brexit-graphics.jpg.ecf4b279410f1aa4c2591e5e9e0d9f28.jpg

Agreed. Maybe a brand new logo or a variation of the long-time current logo

(something exactly like Sky's logo)

would work with the similar style too.

If FOX News takes the programming schedule route that Sky News is taking, I would be watching more of FOX News as well as if it stopped being more Republican and start being more non-partisan.

And I like Sky News more than FOX News at this point.

I would see The FOX Report returning to FNC if people like O'Reilly and Hannity do leave the channel. I actually like Shepard Smith more than anybody on that channel because he's a sharp guy and is the face of their "news" programming. Had to say that because he did work for WSVN 7 down here back in the Early 90's before he became an FNC original in 1996. Haha.

He should take them all with him. Some reports also include Shep Smith, Bret Baier, and the hosts of FOX and Friends and the Five among those that want to leave if Ailes go.

Edit: http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/is-roger-ailes-being-ousted-by-fox/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/exclusive-megyn-world-fox-anchor-rebellion-creation-competitor-network-looms-amid-ailes-ouster-rumors/

I would take anything from Breitbart and or Drudge Report with a HUGE grain of salt. Ailes' PR teams is known to feed stories to those organizations positive stories about himself.

If Fox News did pattern itself more after Sky, I wonder if the affiliates would still try to pattern itself after FNC. As far as these allegations, 21st Century Fox better get the checkbooks out because Gretchen and a few other victims are going to have a nice payday.

If Fox News did pattern itself more after Sky, I wonder if the affiliates would still try to pattern itself after FNC. As far as these allegations, 21st Century Fox better get the checkbooks out because Gretchen and a few other victims are going to have a nice payday.
Did she win the lawsuit?

Well the technicalities of where the case will even be heard are still being debated but it's probably not a crazy gamble to say that Fox removing Ailes provides evidence that he engaged in sexual misconduct at the network which helps Gretchen to an extent. That extent being that Gretchen still has to prove without doubt that her rebuffing of Uncle Pervy's sexual advancements are the reason she was let go.

Now that Ailes has resigned what's next?

Nothing.

Ailes will remain as an advisor for the next 2 years and keep his office in the building.

Rupert is in charge though, and that is reall;y interesting. Rupert wants to show stability.

But for now nothing really changes at FNC.

The timing of these events are just soooo interesting, because I think it's been handled really well.

Ailes is walking off into the sunset (cue the music) almost like John Wayne might.

No pitchforks, no flaming torches...and Gretchen Carlson will be quietly paid off and will join The View as a host.

Slow news week eh?

Brian Stelter reports that Drudge's information that Ailes stays on as consultant is wrong. That Ailes were merely be an advisor to Murdoch only during the initial transition of power. Certainly not through 2018.

Now that Ailes has resigned what's next?

Nothing.

Ailes will remain as a consultant for the next 2 years and keep his office in the building.

Rupert is in charge though, and that is reall;y interesting. Rupert wants to show stability.

But for now nothing really changes at FNC.

The timing of these events are just soooo interesting, because I think it's been handled really well.

Ailes is walking off into the sunset (cue the music) almost like John Wayne might.

No pitchforks, no flaming torches...and Gretchen Carlson will be quietly paid off and will join The View as a host.

Slow news week eh?

But exactly how long do you think Papa Murdoch will REALLY maintain the helm? Hell, Ailes was pushin 200 years old... what's Rupert, 195 or something?

Those kids (namely the CEO one, can't think of his name right now) will want to finally take control of the Fox News apparatus, and they will do so, much to the behest of their father.

There have been rumblings about whether or not Roger Ailes' name should be removed from the WOUB student newsroom.

(WOUB is the PBS station owned by Ohio University...which is Ailes' alma mater and he personally donated $500,000 to it's renovation in 2007)

WOUB isn't budging....for now...

http://www.thepostathens.com/news/no-public-plans-to-change-name-of-woub-s-roger/article_998b36f6-49e5-11e6-8da3-1f87ab5455fe.html

This comes on the heels of a "sexism and harassment" scandal involving the station's student-run sports deparment.....

http://www.thepostathens.com/news/woub-leadership-women-treated-as-sexual-objects-by-male-sports/article_1d0240e2-ebbd-11e5-9173-cbfd49b30426.html

...which, according to the University, was "mishandled"....

http://www.athensnews.com/news/campus/ou-ends-probe-into-alleged-sexism-in-woub-student-newsroom/article_8aab6224-4e99-11e6-94a6-97d0ed97e4f0.html

[/url]

And guess who is also an alum, and is having a building named after him?

Archived