WGCL faces controversy over "pizzagate" report

atlnews2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
You should really do research to understand what constitute fact and fiction. Mainstream media isn't so divisive as you suggest.

When you've been around as long as I have, it's easy to spot when something has substance and when it is coordinated propaganda. When the leftist media started talking about Trump's "dark" speech in unison, do you think it was a coincidence that they all started using the same word? And that it wasn't coordinated with the Democrat Party?

Also see:

"Analysis: Only 3 percent of reports on CBS, NBC positive for Trump"

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/321781-analysis-only-3-percent-of-reports-on-cbs-nbc-positive-for-trump

You may also be interested in hearing what former Attorney General Mukasey said about this on CNN. Yet the media keeps bleating on and on and on with this fake news.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/02/28/michael-mukasey-where-is-the-crime-erin-burnett-out-front.cnn/video/playlists/erin-burnett-outfront/

You say "Democratic Party", but we all need to remember that they're actually lizard aliens.

I don't agree. If you are a Republican, you say, "I'm a Republican". But you don't say, "I'm a Democratic". That's why Democrat Party is more appropriate.

Besides, after what they did to Comrade Bernie, there is absolutely nothing Democratic about them whatsoever.

Breitbart is absolutely slanted, but they do good journalism at the same time.

That's an oxymoron.

When you've been around as long as I have, it's easy to spot when something has substance and when it is coordinated propaganda. When the leftist media started talking about Trump's "dark" speech in unison, do you think it was a coincidence that they all started using the same word? And that it wasn't coordinated with the Democrat Party?

Also see:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/321781-analysis-only-3-percent-of-reports-on-cbs-nbc-positive-for-trump

You may also be interested in hearing what former Attorney General Mukasey said about this on CNN. Yet the media keeps bleating on and on and on with this fake news.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/02/28/michael-mukasey-where-is-the-crime-erin-burnett-out-front.cnn/video/playlists/erin-burnett-outfront/

I hail from a family of attorneys and journalists. The law is open to interpretation. The varying opinions of the Supreme court demonstrate that. I take what former AG Mukasey says with a grain of salt, as one Republican supporting his own party.

And I think that if we can knock the toupee of Trump's head, the mass hypnosis he's subjected otherwise reasonable people to (to fool them into thinking he's good for this country, he's not an asshole) will end (that's where he's hidden the machinery). Plus, I'm pretty sure all Democrats and the sane and/or moderate Republicans are in on the fight to kick Trump and his cronies to the curb. They are NOT lizard aliens!

Actually that would be "Undocumented Lizards" according to the current Associated Press Style Book.

Besides...

If we build a wall...won't Lizard Aliens be able to just fly over it?

Like Duh!

Breitbart is absolutely slanted, but they do good journalism at the same time.

With this one quote you have destroyed any credibility you had remaining . Your bias is now 100% clear

Also see:

It took you a couple of weeks to come up with that rebuttal?...

Just like the term "fake news" is coordinated by the Republican Party...

That's an oxymoron.

I hail from a family of attorneys and journalists. The law is open to interpretation. The varying opinions of the Supreme court demonstrate that. I take what former AG Mukasey says with a grain of salt, as one Republican supporting his own party.

Well, I also hail from a family of attorneys, landlords and one doctor. In fact, I am one or more of the above. Feast your eyes on this:

Daniel Payne of the Federalist has compiled a lengthy list of sensational stories about Trump’s supposed buffooneries, mistakes, and crudities that all proved either outright lies or were gross exaggerations and distortions.

See: https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

Also see this article from Victor Davis Hanson who, I believe, is a Democrat:

http://www.hoover.org/research/presidential-payback-media-hubris

It took you a couple of weeks to come up with that rebuttal?...

Just like the term "fake news" is coordinated by the Republican Party...

I don't follow this site every day. I believe "fake news" was coined by Mark Zuckerberg, a leftie.

Well, I also hail from a family of attorneys, landlords and one doctor. In fact, I am one or more of the above. Feast your eyes on this:

Daniel Payne of the Federalist has compiled a lengthy list of sensational stories about Trump’s supposed buffooneries, mistakes, and crudities that all proved either outright lies or were gross exaggerations and distortions.

See: https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

Also see this article from Victor Davis Hanson who, I believe, is a Democrat:

http://www.hoover.org/research/presidential-payback-media-hubris

I don't follow this site every day. I believe "fake news" was coined by Mark Zuckerberg, a leftie.

Seriously dude, enough with the political talk. Who cares where you or ABC7DENVER hail from!!! There are other boards for that type of discussion. People are so sick and tire of hearing you hard core right wingers along with your counterpart hard core left wingers whine about the other side. 85% of the country doesn't care and neither should President Trump! If he's doing his job well who cares what the critics say. He surely shouldn't, but it seems that that is his problem, he cares too much what they say. Now can we move on?

Seriously dude, enough with the political talk. Who cares where you or ABC7DENVER hail from!!! There are other boards for that type of discussion. People are so sick and tire of hearing you hard core right wingers along with your counterpart hard core left wingers whine about the other side. 85% of the country doesn't care and neither should President Trump! If he's doing his job well who cares what the critics say. He surely shouldn't, but it seems that that is his problem, he cares too much what they say. Now can we move on?

Why? Because look at the subject header: It's about PizzaGate aka Pedogate. PedoGate is a real phenomenon and it had to do with the election. Was it Fake News? Not really, because it wasn't covered by the MSM or anybody credible, by and large. It was an underground story, and that's alright by me. The fact that the media didn't give it much play is justifiable.

(BTW, I give PedoGate about 60% odds of being true. I won't go into the details, but if you read a little, it makes sense.)

I am not advocating on behalf of one candidate or another, even though I was on the Trump bandwagon early on. I am merely giving you examples of fake news. It is a real phenomenon and that's why people are complaining about it.

(BTW, I give PedoGate about 60% odds of being true. I won't go into the details, but if you read a little, it makes sense.)

But it depends on what you're reading. I think the point that most of us are trying to make is that, while neither side is perfect, it's way to easy to fall for the sources that fit your worldview.

But it depends on what you're reading. I think the point that most of us are trying to make is that, while neither side is perfect, it's way to easy to fall for the sources that fit your worldview.

Agreed.

The things to remember about PedoGate are 1) People are trying to conflate "PizzaGate" and "PedoGate"; 2) PizzaGate is unlikely to be true in my opinion, but there might be something to PedoGate; 3) The word "pedo" is hyperbole, if this turns out to be true what is going to be found is politicians of both parties caught on tape boinking girls 14 and up at Pedo Island. Those rooms were wired and videotaped for a reason. 4) I believe Pedo Island is in the US Virgin Islands so this all happened on US Soil (if it is true).

You know how people are when it comes to children being sexually abused. (Ask the folks at Penn State.) Even if you strip out all the hyperbole, if PedoGate is true most of America will be outraged and what you read on 4chan about it bringing down the government might not be so far-fetched.

Archived