KMTV Omaha Overhaul

MonkeyFighter

What were they thinking?! Both WGBA and KMTV deserve better than this. Dump the virtual sets, PLEASE!

At least the WGBA one is better compared to KMTV. But its still bad.

All 5 viewers that station has will probably switch over to KETV or WOWT...

More likely to KETV. They are #1 there.

WGBA did this so much better so it doesn't look like it's originating from a storm cellar at the transmitter site. This looks like some fakeness you'd find on one of those 'you can get free healthcare from somepeoplewhoseemskeezy.com here's our 'impartial' report' midday ads.

What were they thinking?! Both WGBA and KMTV deserve better than this. Dump the virtual sets, PLEASE!

not sure what other stations are getting them but the plan (last i heard) was the "small" stations in the group that were overdue for new sets get virtual sets... I think KIVI, KMTV, and WGBA were the only ones that Scripps thought of as "small... KGUN managed to get a real set so they're safe...

Yuck. It looks like they grabbed several of those huge plastic drawers you find at walmart, slapped them together and voila! you got an anchor desk. I'm sure they could have asked around the other Scripps stations to see if they had pieces of an old set they could have refurbished to use as their own.

Archived