RoseAnn Scotto to the A.M.

j.wer

Please GOD, anything but more Dari Alexander! She's a sleepwalking zombie on air....

Well looks like she's replaced Rosanna Scotto because she didn't mention she was subin in for anyone, or maybe this could be a trial period seeing which anchor fits best, just like WABC did last year when Steve was fired.

• 3 months later...

Looks like Dari is the permanent replacement at 5pm & 10pm according to dcrtv.com. I for one miss Rosanna at night, and while she may have helped the mornings ratingswise, the evenings are hurting. Also, I still can't believe they got rid of Rick Folbaum and kept Dari. Rick would've probable done a better job in the mornings with Rosanna than Greg does.

Maybe they can bring in Brenda to anchor with Harry at 6pm?

Looks like Dari is the permanent replacement at 5pm & 10pm according to dcrtv.com. I for one miss Rosanna at night, and while she may have helped the mornings ratingswise, the evenings are hurting. Also, I still can't believe they got rid of Rick Folbaum and kept Dari. Rick would've probable done a better job in the mornings with Rosanna than Greg does.

Maybe they can bring in Brenda to anchor with Harry at 6pm?

I was thinking the same thing too, about Brenda and Harry anchoring the 6p...It would be a good look...

• 2 months later...

Archived