The new WPIX

Geoffrey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really dislike this... I see the direction they are going. They are trying to get the 'Gossip Girl' crowd. The CW is a young network and they are trying to appeal to them. But this is just horrible. The set is ugly. I usually like the relaxed look of plasma screens and walking around the newsroom. But the PIX11 newsroom really looks bad.

Funny how just 2 short years ago, the station started moving away from the CW, starting with rebranding the station to PIX and changing back to the classic Circle 11 logo, given the reason of going back to their roots.

Guest NewsHound

It's pretty sad that you have to cut Sports short for a rounded out ending of "Lionel". Yep, I hear the crys of desperation.

Funny how just 2 short years ago, the station started moving away from the CW, starting with rebranding the station to PIX and changing back to the classic Circle 11 logo, given the reason of going back to their roots.

I think they found the wrong tree.

Archived