Hurricane Irene Coverage

Vlad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WABC's feed is experiencing technical difficulties...and the ESPN 1050 feed seems to be the only one working at present.

After a few minutes, ESPN 1050 still is your option fro streams from ABC 7...both the main and the alternate are showing the "We'll be right back" screen, and an "If you see something, say something" ad.

As of 5:45pm, The FedEx Cup PGA golf on CBS is airing on WLNY, the Spainsh news stations are on.

My9 is doing their own coverage. Earlier they had been simulcasting FOX5 for special reports.

When did they update the studio? I am noticing a NYC photo behind Harry Martin.

Around the same time WYNW changed their night skyline.

After a few minutes, ESPN 1050 still is your option fro streams from ABC 7...both the main and the alternate are showing the "We'll be right back" screen, and an "If you see something, say something" ad.

The "We'll Be Right Back" and the MTA PSA are being shown during TV commercial breaks.

According WABC, Bill, Sade, and Lee will exit coverage at midnight (edt) and Joe Torres, Sandra Bookman and Amy Freeze will take over. Seeing as Bill has been on for 10+ hours, I'm going to guess that Joe and Sandra will be at the helm until Ken and Lori (are expected to) take over at 5am.

Linda has taken over for Mr. G. and Lisa Mateo in the lower east side reporting on WPIX.

Chris Wragge is reporting from Mobile 2 from Spring Lake, NJ.

David and Erika have taken over on WNBC and they are being simulcast on 710 WOR.

According WABC, Bill, Sade, and Lee will exit coverage at midnight (edt) and Joe Torres, Sandra Bookman and Amy Freeze will take over. Seeing as Bill has been on for 10+ hours, I'm going to guess that Joe and Sandra will be at the helm until Ken and Lori (are expected to) take over at 5am.

It started with Phil and Michelle at 6a. Then Bill and Liz I think. Then Joe and Sandra took over at 4pm. Then David and Liz took over. Followed by Bill & Sade. Now it's back to Joe and Sandra as of 12am-2am. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Don and Cindy are anchoring on WCBS.

Craig and Tamsen are anchoring on WPIX from the studio.

Steve Lacy is anchoring on FOX5 being simulcast on My9.

Shannon Sohn was on WABC 12am-4am. She is back at 2pm.

Ken and Lauren were on with Bill and Joe for WABC at 4am then Bill and Liz came on at 6am.

Weird that Lori has been missing from the coverage. On Friday morning, she posted on her Facebook that she would be on Sunday (this morning) from 5AM - 9AM, but BIll and Liz were on instead. Perhaps the storm damaged her house or she had some other personal issue? She was also absent from Friday's noon newscast.

Archived