Possible New NBC Sports/NBCSN Graphics?

AaronQ

I think NBC produced both those games out of their trucks for both the local broadcasts and the national ones. It would explain why the old ticker is on screen and why the old look was still being used in the studio.

Going off how they've rolled out new looks in the past I would wait til football season to start expecting to see this look in earnest.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Thanks I checked out NBC Deportes En Vivo Extra app and some feature the T logo and others feature the NBC Deportes. Funny those two links you posted came from the same match but the

link and the Twitter link feature different bugs.

As an aside I still can't help but wonder if NBC's going to continue to brand extend their name to other Telemundo properties (Noticiero NBC, perhaps?)

Thanks I checked out NBC Deportes En Vivo Extra app and some feature the T logo and others feature the NBC Deportes. Funny those two links you posted came from the same match but the

link and the Twitter link feature different bugs.

As an aside I still can't help but wonder if NBC's going to continue to brand extend their name to other Telemundo properties (Noticiero NBC, perhaps?)

Doubt it.

• 1 month later...
CSN here in at least Philly is using the new NBC sports graphics for Eagles Pregame Live. The ticker is still the same.

[ATTACH]2300[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2301[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2302[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2304[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2305[/ATTACH]

CSN Bay Area and CSN California Already uses this.

Here's the baseball portion of the graphics.

[MEDIA=imgur]p3a8TZ2h[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]DIWzI2Xh[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]ZE4WTTgh[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]jvK9z1zh[/MEDIA][MEDIA=imgur]fKakFb1h[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]UGbB5IBh[/MEDIA]

And all I got was a cat, a giraffe and something else.

CSN Chicago has, to my surprise, has rolled out the new look on MLB postgame. I haven't seen any Bears post, but I would've thought that baseball would finish the season with the old look.

Interesting. Baseball has usually been the last sport to adopt new looks in the past. I do hope they don't take forever to push the new look to SportsNet Central. It seems to always get insert graphics updates last.

Here's the baseball portion of the graphics (NBCSN was showing minor league baseball tonight).

[MEDIA=imgur]a/b6pEI[/MEDIA]

And all I got was a cat, a giraffe and something else.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that, so I did some changes and put it as a album from Imgur.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived