New "Myfox" websites launched today

NYNewsCoverage

Not a fan of the new look I liked the previous layout better but as of Now here where each market is at.

FOX O&O markets that has the old web layout:

Atlanta, Philly, LA, San Fran, Houston, Tampa, Orlando, Austin, & Charlotte

FOX O&O markets that have the new web layout:

Chicago, Phoenix, Minneapolis; as well as NYC, Dallas, D.C.& Detroit

It isn't over until Cox and Raycom abandon it on the ex-O&Os they have.

For some reason the now-dead WFXS in Wausau also used MyFox, and is still using it with Gray's ownership as WZAW, although the frontpage is now all idiotic syndicated pageclick junk outside of one public file link and a terribly tiny Rovi guide.

Now if someone can get around to finally rebranding MyNetworkTV and taking C. More TV out for a trip to the farm, though with 2,000 Facebook followers, why bother?

For some reason the now-dead WFXS in Wausau also used MyFox, and is still using it with Gray's ownership as WZAW, although the frontpage is now all idiotic syndicated pageclick junk outside of one public file link and a terribly tiny Rovi guide.

Now if someone can get around to finally rebranding MyNetworkTV and taking C. More TV out for a trip to the farm, though with 2,000 Facebook followers, why bother?

Found out those stations owned by New Age Media are also using MyFox

Not a fan of the new look I liked the previous layout better but as of Now here where each market is at.

FOX O&O markets that has the old web layout:

Atlanta, Philly, LA, San Fran, Houston, Tampa, Orlando, Austin, & Charlotte

FOX O&O markets that have the new web layout:

Chicago, Phoenix, Minneapolis; as well as NYC, Dallas, D.C.& Detroit

Add KTBC to the list, their website got revamped.

www.ktbc.com

So easy to remember.

KTBC hasn't used its call sign in its branding since they switched to Fox, and they've owned fox7.com since their first site in the mid 90s. Given that, I'm surprised that they added the extra letters to make the new one fox7austin.com.

KTBC hasn't used its call sign in its branding since they switched to Fox, and they've owned fox7.com since their first site in the mid 90s. Given that, I'm surprised that they added the extra letters to make the new one fox7austin.com.

KSAZ did the exact same thing. I'm thinking they want to have their city in the name of their websites at Fox (KDFW seems to be an exception), especially when there are multiple Fox 10s and Fox 7s.

Also keep in mind that on social media, "Fox 10 Phoenix" is a lot more illustrative than just "Fox 10". In recent years, KPHO and KNXV (CBS5AZ.com domain, "ABC15 Arizona" branding) have done the same thing.

You can add WJZY to the list.

Not crazy about it. Why have the menu at the bottom and worse you have to click on the red button with 3 lines to get more choices. I guess I'll get used to it. I do like that they have finally got the TV schedule right. Used to be you could only click to the left.

as of right now All FOX O&Os that have a MyNetworkTV affiliate still uses a modified version of the WorldNow (MyFox) layout:

WWOR

KCOP

KUTP

KICU (former KTVU Layout Only)

WDCA

WRBW

WPWR

KFTC/WFTC

WMYT (Schedule on New WJZY Layout only)

KDFI

KTXH

Archived