2016 NFL Season

Viper550

The KC network at least uses the NFL version of those CBS graphics:

http://a.video.nfl.com/films/2016/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/PRE/1/160813_cmp_KC_peters_picks_off_wilson_569464_5000k.mp4

And put the Vikings on the board with the Fox college package:

[MEDIA=twitter]764276824432058369[/MEDIA]

Still haven't seen the Jaguars, Dolphins or Colts looks.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Former Member 207

I've been watching KABC's Rams pregame coverage...the audio is absolutely atrocious, and of course there's the usual schilling of ABC's primetime stars (Jay R. Ferugson and Ty Burrell). Jay Mohr's on while I'm typing, as he's announcing that he's joining the station's new Rams-oriented team shows that they're producing and airing every Saturday night after college football.

The other side of that particular coin (Chargers) is the same as last year but they did fix up the logo on the scoreboard going into breaks to be white.

This thread gets boring when they don't have anything to make fun of...

Really WWOR? You are using the Fox package elsewhere, why not on the scorebar?

Hello. Simple: It is due to the fact that WNBC 4 is airing the Rio 2016 Olympic Summer Games. I know that My9--WNYW Fox 5's sister station--is owned by 21st Century Fox.

Guest Former Member 207

NFL Network officially launched today on PlayStation Vue, with its Red Zone channel launching the first Sunday of the regular season (September 11th). NFLN is available for Vue's Core and Elite subscribers, while Red Zone will be sold as a standalone subscription for $40 for the season. NFLN and Red Zone already launched on Sling TV around the time preseason started; Sling offers RZ as part of its $5-per-month Sports Extra pack, while NFLN is on the Blue and the $40 Blue/Orange combo pack.

Standard Raycom sports look. If you really wanna puke watch their ACC Football package this season.

And the football team in Washington is using some really poorly proportioned NBC graphics:

http://video.nfl.com/films/2016/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/PRE/3/160826_BP_BUF_white_intercepts_cousins_580363_5000k.mp4

Nah they're just using the college football scorebar which is wider to accommodate full school names. CSN Mid-Atlantic produces the Redskins' preseason games and they may not have the template for the smaller scorebar used for SNF. I'd rather them do that than what CSN Bay Area did for the Raiders' preseason games and mod the hockey scorebar and use it for football (a pic of it is a page or two back).

I'd rather them do that than what CSN Bay Area did for the Raiders' preseason games and mod the hockey scorebar and use it for football (a pic of it is a page or two back).

They must've been reading your suggestions; they switched to the wider bar on tonight's Oakland/Seattle game (on NFLN right now)

The Giants were back on WNBC, and so was the SNF scoreboard.

Meanwhile, on the Patriots side, WBZ used their in-house graphics for the final time this preseason as the networks (primarily CBS) take over for the regular season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived