WXMI Getting New Set

• 3 weeks later...

I hope KGTV is close to the front of the line for a new set. If they could at least do something about that black curtain that's to the left of the 3x3 array 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Bsean
  • Sad 1

The set looks fantastic. Its the drab lighting plan that really lets it down and make the talent look flat. And the cold temperature/colour makes skin tones and wood tones look dead.  I think this set would look great if they re-lit it. Its really goes to show a great set can look terrible if its lit badly. Goodness.

Edited by mouseboy33
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, mouseboy33 said:

The set looks fantastic. Its the drab lighting plan that really lets it down and make the talent look flat. And the cold temperature/colour makes skin tones and wood tones look dead.  I think this set would look great if they re-lit it. Its really goes to show a great set can look terrible if its lit badly. Goodness.

agreed. We need warmer lighting in this Hi Def era. Cold washed out lighting looks horrendus on HD screens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1