BREAKING: Mass shooting in San Bernadino

ColDayNews

NBC 10 here in Philly went to Christmas in Rockefeller Center at 7pm. The 7pm hour must be national. But they honestly should of stuck with news coverage.

I have since discovered the 7pm hour airs only on O&O's and other select NBC stations. Are Matt, Savannah, Al and Natalie hosting the 7pm hour? If not, who?

At 7:30pm ET, WBAL (Baltimore) and WRDE (Rehoboth Beach) are airing a third half hour of NBC Nightly News. It is live, not just the live shots but Lester is as well. Wonder why they're taking this and why NBC isnt just airing a Special Report for the stations that choose it. This half hour is much more polished with an actual cold open intro and better intros to stories.

WPIX is simulcasting KTLA. WPHL is not. WTXF is simulcasting FNC, WNYW is not.

The only good thing about WNYW is Good Day Wake Up and Good Day NY. Everything else is a joke. They suck at breaking news coverage, including weather coverage. They're more interseted in Empire and rappers in jail lately

I have since discovered the 7pm hour airs only on O&O's and other select NBC stations. Are Matt, Savannah, Al and Natalie hosting the 7pm hour? If not, who?

At 7:30pm ET, WBAL (Baltimore) and WRDE (Rehoboth Beach) are airing a third half hour of NBC Nightly News. It is live, not just the live shots but Lester is as well. Wonder why they're taking this and why NBC isnt just airing a Special Report for the stations that choose it. This half hour is much more polished with an actual cold open intro and better intros to stories.

It's probably under the NN banner as that is when the Mountain Time Zone airs Nightly. I think I saw Al and Natalie anchoring the Christmas program.

As of 5:05PM PT, KTVU is still simulcasting FNC with Bill O'Reilly while the other SF stations are in local news.

EDIT: As of 5:22PM PT, KTVU finally started their 5pm newscast

I'm sure SF viewers were loving the "fair and balanced' "news" coverage from Bill

NBC 10 here in Philly went to Christmas in Rockefeller Center at 7pm. The 7pm hour must be national. But they honestly should of stuck with news coverage.
The 7PM broadcast is an optional network offering that stations don't have to clear. From my understanding up the ad inventory is all local.

Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker and Natalie Morales were scheduled to host Christmas in Rockefeller Plaza. Instead, Al Roker, Natalie Morales and Willie Geist hosted. No announcement from NBC has been made but I presume Matt and Savannah are en route to San Bernardino.

The broadcast opened with a mention of the shooting and a call for prayer.

Im going through NewsON and was surprised to see WXII was skipping back and forth between local, NBC News' Special Report and MSNBC's coverage.

I vaguely remember during the 2012 Election and Hurricane Sandy NBC allowed their affiliates the ability to carry MSNBC overnight.

Just crazy. I know he had back surgery but get him on skype. Lol

I know your joking but trust me, I've had three back surgeries, and there is no way he would be up for Skyping for two weeks or more.

I noticed when NBC dipped into KNBC's coverage they would occasionally switch to a different aerial angle with the KNBC graphics gone but the audio remained. I take it that each view was a different feed from News Chopper 4?

I noticed when NBC dipped into KNBC's coverage they would occasionally switch to a different aerial angle with the KNBC graphics gone but the audio remained. I take it that each view was a different feed from News Chopper 4?

I believe KNBC had more than one chopper in the air, or at the very least there was a pooled chopper available.

Archived