New WPIX set?

DMA

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are tons of new photos on facebook of the new set going up...it looks pretty unique! It looks like there's going to be a Rear projection screen in the center of the set, surrounded on both sides by a curved duratran. It also looks like it might be a 2 phased revamp, replacing the morning set eventually.

Edit: The boxes on the set say Black Walnut! Thank god it's not FX!

7028_128465597041_76073377041_2327025_2601669_n.jpg

7028_128465562041_76073377041_2327019_8379763_n.jpg

This is awesome, they might have the nicest set in the DMA if they keep this up! I like the idea of having a rear projection screen kinda like KGO and KABC, this way they can use whatever camera image they want, essentially changing the core look of the set all the time.

Wow my 1,000th post.. Interesting..., hope I'll be here for 1,000 more, lol.

I gotta a kick out of that press release that says "while other stations are cutting news."

Now wait just a second, My9 is slashing the full 10PM hour for 30 min at 11pm, I wouldn't get to crazy about that. LOL

That made me chuckle.

I gotta a kick out of that press release that says "while other stations are cutting news."

Now wait just a second, My9 is slashing the full 10PM hour for 30 min at 11pm, I wouldn't get to crazy about that. LOL

That made me chuckle.

Don't forget about WNBC slashing 5pm news.

Archived