TEGNA's New Graphics?

IndoTVNewsFan

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KENS 5 In San Antonio got the new website layout and graphics. I believe this is the first Tegna CBS affiliate to get the new look, but correct me if I'm wrong.

It is (although KHOU is using it in promos so far and not newscasts) Looks like TEGNA is trying to get it rolled out to the Texas stations before moving on.

It depends on if they have the same equipment as the other Tegna stations to support the new graphics, etc. Could take longer

Don’t some of their smaller stations use Tricasters and their associated character generator?

The FOX semi-duop KIDY/KXVA is still running Tricasters IIRC.

They are getting a bigger board this year that may have the capability of working with Miranda Vertigo. They still use Chyron IP, not the built in character generator.

Same deal for KAGS, but I'm not sure if they're upgrading their board.

WVEC is gearing up...

[MEDIA=twitter]964586763468623872[/MEDIA]

The set backgrounds have already been changed, featuring the new graphics with the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge.

They premiere the graphics on the 21st...

Archived