Out & About

TexasTVNews

reunion-55.jpg?w=1024&h=0&crop=1

As many of you all know, WBZ 4 is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. And in honor of the CBS station's big birthday, the station is bringing back the original anchors. Jack Williams, Liz Walker, Bob Lobel (Sports), Bruce Schwoegler (Weather) and Joyce Kulhawik (Entertainment) will return to the anchor desk This Thursday at 11pm. Someone please record or set their DVRs for this reunion newscast.

• Like 8

Message on Facebook by KUSI welcoming Dani Ruberti (formerly with WVLT Knoxville TN) to the news team (says reporting and weather).

Have not seen it mentioned but Lisa Remillard is no longer with KUSI. Here is her note on Twitter:

[MEDIA=twitter]987503618440871936[/MEDIA]

As many of you all know, WBZ 4 is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. And in honor of the CBS station's big birthday, the station is bringing back the original anchors. Jack Williams, Liz Walker, Bob Lobel (Sports), Bruce Schwoegler (Weather) and Joyce Kulhawik (Entertainment) will return to the anchor desk This Thursday at 11pm. Someone please record or set their DVRs for this reunion newscast.

Good for them. WBTV celebrates its 70th July 15, 2019.

• Like 2

Looks like they also redesigned the set for the occasion and dusted off the old logos.

• Like 2

Missing...

KGTV -!0 News Military reporter Hanna Mullens.

FOUND!!!

[ATTACH=full]6087[/ATTACH]

Good news...

Hanna was found!

Alive !

Unharmed!

She is still at KGTV and still the military reporter.

She was never missing....I just didn't look hard enough and somebody else ( I can't say who ) found her...and emailed me.

Dopey Me!

I'm sorry for the mistake and hope her family is not mad at me.

She was not abducted by navy seals...or bears.

I have learned a very valuable lesson about "being first".

• Like 2

Probably they'd use the Edd Kalehoff theme. That would be great!

• Like 2

These posts make me think about who could "reunite" in the north TX market. The group that goes back the farthest that's all still "with us", would have to be WFAA's Tracy Rowlett, Iola Johnson, Troy Dungan, and Verne Lundquist. I very highly doubt that WFAA would do that kind of thing next year (their 70th), especially since they feel that Tracy Rowlett's departure was a salt-in-the-wound moment. The other stations don't have any group that goes that far back or more without someone who's passed on.

So, cheers to WBZ!

• Like 5

Folks, I've contacted WBZ-TV and they told me that the 11pm reunion newscast will not be streamed online at CBSBoston.com. So someone, please record to DVR it tonight.

Idk who told you that because the newscast is streaming live and I'm watching it now on my Roku device.

I didn't. Also, the reunion was only one segment, not the whole show. Unless there was a surprise after sports.

I watched the whole thing. It was just a segment. No surprises other than the segment. I was so excited for nothing.

• Like 2