The Sinclair-ization thread

tyrannical bastard

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed that KBAK/KBFX has added a bunch of clutter to their graphics on all newscasts. Are other Sinclair stations doing this?

[ATTACH=full]2533[/ATTACH]

KOKH has a similar version of that ticker (although formatted for the 4:3 safe area) for its weekday morning newscast.

So as I mentioned in chat, I speculate the Syracuse (CNY Central) cluster might be next at some point, because they had an ad on the boards during the AHL All-Star Game that had new logos that seemed similar to ones other Sinclair stations had been switching to when they got Sinclair-ified

KUTV is Sinclair and yet they just debuted this graphics package with the Sinclair music.

Did someone finally stand up for the ugly graphics package? Their lower thirds are not the same as all Sinclair stations:

KUTV is Sinclair and yet they just debuted this graphics package with the Sinclair music.

Did someone finally stand up for the ugly graphics package? Their lower thirds are not the same as all Sinclair stations:

Wow, those look really good. Hard to believe they're on a Sinclair station.

I guess since KUTV has been one of the best performing stations in the entire Sinclair station group, I guess they could get away with stuff like this.

Archived