Fox News harrasment controversy

atlnews2

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a reminder for everyone that Laura has had a FNC show before. She hosted "Just in with Laura Ingraham" back in 2008. It ran for 3 weeks at 5pm before it was cancelled and replaced with "America's Election HQ" (which is the exact same show that Just In was supposed to replace).

a behind the scenes look at Laura's short lived show, she seems terrible to work with.

a reminder for everyone that Laura has had a FNC show before. She hosted "Just in with Laura Ingraham" back in 2008. It ran for 3 weeks at 5pm before it was cancelled and replaced with "America's Election HQ" (which is the exact same show that Just In was supposed to replace).

a behind the scenes look at Laura's short lived show, she seems terrible to work with.

Laura Ingraham's always had a skinflint attitude. Last year during a computer meltdown on her radio show, she yelled out over a hot mic "WE'RE GOING TO LOSE EVERY F**KING AFFILIATE WE HAVE" before someone finally managed to cue up a "best of" tape.

Ideologically, she's a perfect fit. But it'll be a total train wreck that makes Glenn Beck's flameout look like small potatoes.

And people thought that Olbermann was hard to work with!! lol

He's got nothing on her. I can't wait to see how this train wreck goes.

-- Matt

And people thought that Olbermann was hard to work with!! lol

He's got nothing on her. I can't wait to see how this train wreck goes.

-- Matt

Olbermann and Laura Ingraham were an item in the late 1990s. I wish I made that last sentence up.

In the case of Mary Matalin and James Carville (who have been married for 25+ years!) it was definitely #1.

So who knows.

Considering one of her other flings was Democratic Senator Robert Toracelli I would say that it's all business and nothing personal...

But none of that ever stopped her from spewing at those same folks on air... funny thing...

Considering one of her other flings was Democratic Senator Robert Toracelli I would say that it's all business and nothing personal...

But none of that ever stopped her from spewing at those same folks on air... funny thing...

The funny thing would be if there was a sex tape out there with her and Olbermann.

Isn't it? Who knows, really.

What's notable is that the Olbermann-Ingraham fling took place while both were at MSNBC, and it flopped pretty quickly. That one I'd ascribe to as nothing more than simple business. (Not sure I can call it an act when both have been effectively preaching the same things for a long time span. Acts can easily take over you and your public persona.)

Isn't it? Who knows, really.

What's notable is that the Olbermann-Ingraham fling took place while both were at MSNBC, and it flopped pretty quickly. That one I'd ascribe to as nothing more than simple business. (Not sure I can call it an act when both have been effectively preaching the same things for a long time span. Acts can easily take over you and your public persona.)

I often wonder if they truly believe what they say or if there is some exaggeration for effect or what... some of the things these people say are so off the wall...

Just checked FNC's schedule. Apparently Lumpy is moving to 9pm tonight and a temporary show called Fox News Tonight with Dana Perino is on at 10pm.

FYI- Brian Kilmeade is scheduled to host FNT next week. Sidenote- I kinda like the name 'Fox News Tonight'.

FYI- Brian Kilmeade is scheduled to host FNT next week. Sidenote- I kinda like the name 'Fox News Tonight'.

I would have used "Fox News Tonight" for the forthcoming 11pm news hour instead. Not for a generic opinion show that's a stopgap before the Ingrown Angle debuts.

On the positive side for Fox, if ... well, WHEN Laura Ingraham's show crashes and burns under her own volcanic hubris, they can expand the nightly straightforward newscast to two hours.

And maybe that's the long-term goal... play out the old fart audience for about another 6-12 months before a logical rebuild can take place. Because I sure as hell don't consider Laura Ingraham a long-term solution.

Some new changes at FNC:

Sandra Smith named co-anchor of America's Newsroom with Bill Hemmer.

Happening Now reduced to one hour 11 am with Jon Scott.

Harris Faulkner hosts Outnumbered Overtime at 1 PM.

Dana Perrino hosts The Daily Briefing at 2 PM in addition to her duties on the Five.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/harris-faulkner-and-dana-perino-to-host-new-daytime-fox-news-shows/342809

Why not put Outnumbered at two hours instead? Or give Harris a dedicated insufferable hour-long pro-Trump lovefest disguised as a opinion show?

That title just sounds incredibly cheap and sloppy.

• 4 weeks later...
Some new changes at FNC:

Sandra Smith named co-anchor of America's Newsroom with Bill Hemmer.

Happening Now reduced to one hour 11 am with Jon Scott.

Dana Perrino hosts The Daily Briefing at 2 PM in addition to her duties on the Five.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/harris-faulkner-and-dana-perino-to-host-new-daytime-fox-news-shows/342809

It Seems like Harris Faulkner no longer hosts Fox Report on Sunday. Will fox appoint a permanent host for that slot?

Archived