Fox News harrasment controversy

atlnews2

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be surprised if Hannity gets the O'Reilly treatment. I suspect it will be more like the Napolitano and Watters "vacation". Hannity will simply be put in timeout and return having learned nothing.

My money's on that. Plus it's the Memorial Day weekend (he would be off anyway on Monday).

Still raises an eyebrow. I wouldn't be surprised if his staff told him to take an early vacation to save himself from himself.

Kimberly Gilfoyle - who will be his fill-in - will do what Hannity should have done all along... simply move on and cover other stuff and not play the role of a martyr. So in essence, she can be his mulligan.

I hope this still has some relevancy even though they got rid of him. It's the irony of it all! Bill O'Reilly in 1997 on workplace flirting 20 years ago and learning how to flirt. "Flirting is kinda dangerous these days, isn't it?"

"Now in harassment, it's a win-lose or lose-lose, somebody feels bad." He should have taken her advice.

I hope this still has some relevancy even though they got rid of him. It's the irony of it all! Bill O'Reilly in 1997 on workplace flirting 20 years ago and learning how to flirt. "Flirting is kinda dangerous these days, isn't it?"

"Now in harassment, it's a win-lose or lose-lose, somebody feels bad." He should have taken her advice.

Holy Toledo, Fox News actually had graphics that didn't look like crap! Who knew?

Holy Toledo, Fox News actually had graphics that didn't look like crap! Who knew?

The good ol' days of simplistic graphics for cable news, especially for them. It's weird seeing old Fox News videos where a ton of crap isn't plastered all over the screen glowing, flashing, and spinning around (at least their logo is now somewhat stationary except for the occasional quick spin-around instead of the constant rotation, it's a start).

... except for the occasional quick spin-around instead of the constant rotation, it's a start).

The older you get...the slower you spin.

Spin too fast...

Fall down...go boom...just like Raj did.

Hannity has gone off the deep end saying he is on his own rogue investigating the seth rich murder and that we are the real conspiracy theorists plus there was a rumor that he was gonna jump ship recently plus he supports boycotting maddow movement (lmfao)

"You have your facts and I have mine" - Bill O'Reilly. That sounds about right for the right wing media today.

Not so sure O'Reilly was a fair trade for Kathy Griffin...might want to reconsider that one.

The Fox News reporter who wrote that since retracted Seth Rich story is still promoting the conspiracy theory on her twitter page

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-reporter-who-wrote-retracted-seth-rich-story-still-pursuing-the-conspiracy-on-twitter/

Sweet Feathery Jesus, this "reporter" is a certifiable looney tune.

From the article:

Zimmerman has covered a wide gamut of right-wing boogiemen since joining FoxNews.com in 2015, from potential voter fraud by undocumented immigrants in California to the federal government allegedly confiscating firearms. Fox News uses her stories to lend editorial heft to broadcast segments, and conspiracy-minded outlets like InfoWars and The Blaze stoke paranoia among readers with her reporting. Still, while her byline is a semi-regular sight for readers on the conservative and conspiratorial fringes of the web, it is unfamiliar to most mainstream journalists.

Herbert went on to describe another instance of Zimmerman writing a story for FoxNews.com that made the use of questionable anonymous sources to link a man to the Pulse Nightclub shooting. Herbert suggested Zimmerman may have made up her sources to “provide provide fodder for Fox News’ cable broadcasts.”

Wow, that's pretty dangerous. The wrong guy or an innocent person could get accused of something and it would spread like wildfire, like those guys who were accused of being the Boston bombers by some newspaper before the real bombers were found just because they ran with some picture that some wannabe sleuth found online. She doesn't do any favors for Fox News' image. "Let's just make shit up to fill time and keep our audiences entertained and frightened!". She sounds like a nut for sure, a Hannity/InfoWars style "journalist."

Meanwhile, in Lou Dobbs' wacky little world...

[MEDIA=twitter]870453571665506305[/MEDIA]

Seriously, what in the wide wide world of sports happened to Lou? He makes Lumpy and Jesse Watters look normal by comparison.

For some reason--instead of the obvious, that typo (if it is one) made me think of the city from Fairly OddParents : Dimmsdale.

I wonder who's the bigger idiot, Lou (Cosmo) or Jesse W. (Cosmo) or even Hannity (Cosmo)?

Meanwhile, in Lou Dobbs' wacky little world...

[MEDIA=twitter]870453571665506305[/MEDIA]

Seriously, what in the wide wide world of sports happened to Lou? He makes Lumpy and Jesse Watters look normal by comparison.

No, no. Let them have this. This will probably be the last time for a very long while Republicans control the White House, so let them have their fun while it lasts.

A lot of these loud-mouth "republicans" are old, and white. They won't be around forever. Eventually, all their B.S. will catch up to them, just take a look at Roger Ailes' situation...

This is really disappointing, since there are many conservatives that still have common decency/respect/love for their fellow American. Unfortunately, a few a-holes poison the well and make all conservatives look evil/cold and tone-deaf.

If you want change, then the younger generation needs to push out their elders (in politics, at least). Unfortunately you can't make progress in anything with someone who's stuck in their old, bad ways.

Archived