USNewsie

Or how about:

4:00 & 5:30- Adam & Trina

5:00, 6:00, & 11:00- Jawan & Jackie

Sorry to double post, but props to this guy for getting the teams right.

Btw, on Twitter @ChangeNewsBlog, Adam Berg has since retweeted my tweet about the new news team at 4:00pm, Adam Kup. liked it and Stephanie Bertini (who'll do Traffic) not only quoted my tweet but also followed me.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amateur hour. Can't even get a quality car chase these days.

Exactly!

If we are gonna spend this kind of money and overtime we should have established standards.

At the very least a few shopping carts, and the obligatory large pane of glass being carried across the street should be hit.

Live chickens and boxes of fruit will also suffice.

Edit: And only Mark Thompson voiceover .

Sorry to double post, but props to this guy for getting the teams right.

Btw, on Twitter @ChangeNewsBlog, Adam Berg has since retweeted my tweet about the new news team at 4:00pm, Adam Kup. liked it and Stephanie Bertini (who'll do Traffic) not only quoted my tweet but also followed me.

Stupid there's absolutely no reason to keep the 5 pm a split newscast only reason there doing that to please that hag Jackie can't stand her.

I know that WMAQ is somewhere in August but WVIT TRULY doesn't have a date yet. It originally said late May for them, but now is delayed.

Originally, it said late May for all 4 and only KNBC had its promise kept. WNBC and WTVJ debut June 13th while WMAQ goes August and WVIT has nothing yet.

Isn't press releases great? *sarcasm*

I suspect WVIT is waiting till Keisha comes back from maternity leave to announce the 4 pm show/anchors.

I suspect WVIT is waiting till Keisha comes back from maternity leave to announce the 4 pm show/anchors.

Yes, in the end I think the evening shifts will be split in some form between the current pairs: Gerry Brooks/Keisha Grant & Brad Drazen/Kerri-Lee Mayland

Stupid there's absolutely no reason to keep the 5 pm a split newscast only reason there doing that to please that hag Jackie can't stand her.

Totally agree that there is no reason to keep it split. Although, has this been confirmed? It seems that the 4pm team is the only thing announced/confirmed via a commercial (nothing in print). There could be some shuffling (like Jawan & Jackie getting entire 5pm hour and Adam & Trina getting 6pm).

Totally agree that there is no reason to keep it split. Although, has this been confirmed? It seems that the 4pm team is the only thing announced/confirmed via a commercial (nothing in print). There could be some shuffling (like Jawan & Jackie getting entire 5pm hour and Adam & Trina getting 6pm).

Oh no... Adam Kup and Trina will be the 4:00pm pairing and will continue their 5:30pm roles. If Adam Kup liked my tweet about it, Adam Berg retweeted it and Stephanie Bertini quoted me and followed me because of it, you know its confirmed and a done deal.

[MEDIA=twitter]737399599539707905[/MEDIA]

Oh no... Adam Kup and Trina will be the 4:00pm pairing and will continue their 5:30pm roles. If Adam Kup liked my tweet about it, Adam Berg retweeted it and Stephanie Bertini quoted me and followed me because of it, you know its confirmed and a done deal.

[MEDIA=twitter]737399599539707905[/MEDIA]

Your tweet only references the 4pm and nothing else. There's no question about the 4pm that you and everyone else is right.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the 5pm hour, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're right. Nothing's been confirmed or mentioned, and there is a possibility (however slight) of a reshuffling.

Your tweet only references the 4pm and nothing else. There's no question about the 4pm that you and everyone else is right.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the 5pm hour, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're right. Nothing's been confirmed or mentioned, and there is a possibility (however slight) of a reshuffling.

Yeah I know. But talent liked it or referred to it in some way or another so that'll be the 4:00pm hour for sure.

Looks like 6/13 is a lock in all three....

From WVIT's assistant ND's twitter feed:

[MEDIA=twitter]738006434999341057[/MEDIA]

Interesting to see they went with a solo anchor format instead of a dual anchor format.

Interesting to see they went with a solo anchor format instead of a dual anchor format.

Are you sure about that? I'm thinking that since Kevin's name is listed first on this posting, that he would be anchoring alongside Tara.

EDIT: From Kevin:

[MEDIA=twitter]738067803190632449[/MEDIA]

Are you sure about that? I'm thinking that since Kevin's name is listed first on this posting, that he would be anchoring alongside Tara.

EDIT: From Kevin:

[MEDIA=twitter]738067803190632449[/MEDIA]

Kevin's a sports anchor at WVIT and he's still gonna do sports at 6 & 11, but he'll anchor the 4pm show as

well.

Also, current traffic anchor Heidi Voight will anchor mornings now thst Joyce has been moved to the 4pm.

I'm wondering what KNTV will fill their hole with. As for the O&Os with 4PMs already, I wonder if Access Hollywood Live will be their fillers.

Probably. Right now the listings still show Merideth at 2. Steve Harvey at 3 and Ellen at 4

The promo WTVJ airs uses a distinctive graphics package from its current look. Could a new package debut as well on June 13th?

Funny that you mention that. I was going to catch WCAU's 11am newscast online live feed. Not realizing it was preempted by tennis, the attached thumbnail was what came on (in video format obviously). It continued and there were some other different graphics which I did not capture.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad33c6b980ca6c6d8573968ffe0f853a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2d89560570d5c18348c13319490555e5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6214812f9db3f53147fedce4efb28169.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6887bf6f1370f4eba3470cb1ab1bcac8.jpeg

Funny that you mention that. I was going to catch WCAU's 11am newscast online live feed. Not realizing it was preempted by tennis, the attached thumbnail was what came on (in video format obviously). It continued and there were some other different graphics which I did not capture.

That's sort of the bug/time-temp layout I saw on KNSD a few months back, just before they moved into their new building.

Edit: It looks like the NBC Sports graphics.

Archived