Tavis Smiley suspended from PBS

mrschimpf

Yes, sexual harassment, again. By the time this is done, PBS is going to be carrying Caillou reruns and Britcom/dramas in late night to fill so many holes in their schedules because guys can't control themselves.

Damn. I was hoping for some Arthur reruns but I guess Caillou will do. Seriously though. Wow.

Caillou was accused but apparently, that was thrown out. Guys let himself go since his show ended.

Years later, people are still unsure if he's sick or just bald. No one wants to offend him by dragging his name through the ground.

(It's sad that this is a legitimate debate I've had with my friends.)

I just watched the interview he did with GMA this morning. After watching, I really wished they had someone else other than Paula Faris to conduct the interview. She’s seems to always lack when it comes to serious interviews. One question that I hated was when she asked Travis is it important that he know the names of his accusers?

I for one thought that was an obvious yes! At this point if you state something as big as that, both parties need to know (not the general public). People are losing their lively hoods from just accusations so I for one would like to know who and what I was accused of. Because if these accusations are deemed false then a lot of lawsuits are coming.

I've watched Smiley's show for years, and was a casual fan of it.

A shame that his show was axed by PBS,

but a bigger shame that he (may) have contributed to the growing harassment in the workplace.

Caillou was accused but apparently, that was thrown out.

I knew it! I knew he was annoying for more than just his ear-shattering whining.

Just couldn't put my finger on it. lol

Archived